My own

Tameka's POV
6:00
"Rise and shine shawty" Matt yelled.

"How the hell you got in" I yelled covering my face.

"Trina let me in"

"Imma fight that hoe"

"We don't got time for that right now! Right now you need to get yo fat ass up!" He said slapping my thighs.

"Can we stop at Starbucks please" I said making my pouty face.

"Yea but you gotta get yo fat ass up now so we can stay on schedule!"

"Alright alright" I yelled. With that being said he finally walked out my room so I could get dressed. I kept it simple I just threw on a halter top and a pair of leggings and threw my hair in a pony tail. I would have time to get "dressed up" later. Who ever these thugs were that they were meeting had class.

Matt POV
"Yo where they at" Nick yelled looking at his watch.

"They'll be up out in a few big bruh calm down."

"So you said ole girl schooled to the game huh" he said pulling a blunt out his pocket.

"Yea she said her boyfriend sling in Florida."

"Oh ok. Did she say his name??"

"Nah. She ain't tell me his name. "

"Did you tell her who we was meeting?"

"Of course not I ain't wanna scare the girl you know J known all over the south coast. Heard that nigga was thinking bout expanding"

"Word" he said putting the blunt to his lips.

"We ready" Tammy and Trina yelled walking out with two large suitcases each.

"Damn" Me and Nick said at the same time.  Everything was sitting right on them and I do mean everything.

"Ion know what you gone do with Tammy but I know what imma do with her friend." He said rubbing his hands together with the blunt hanging out his mouth. Damn Tammy got a Nigga and all and I know she not a cheater, but I wish she was been thinking bout her since last night.  Oh the things I would do to her.

"Let me hit that homeboy" Trina said takin the blunt out Nick mouth.

"Nah baby girl you can't handle that"

"Oh really?"

"Yea"

"Watch me"

"Damn. Let me take these bags." Oh shit let me go see if Tammy need help.

"Aye Tam."

"Yea?"

"Let me take these off yo hands."

"Aww thanks"

"No problem, but uhh quick question."

"Wassup??"

"Where the hell you think you going with these two suit cases?!? We only going for 3 days baby girl."

"I know just me and Trina wanna look our best."

"ight, but you know you ain't gotta try hard to do that."

"Thanks" she said blushing and looking down.

"No problem now go get yo behind in the Escalade so we can pull off." Damn I wish she ain't had a nigga I'd take her and the kids and take care them like they was my own.