Queen Shit

**Two Months later**

I wanna try something new one of my friends said she felt like the book was moving kinda slow so I was like hell lets do a time jump.

Tammy has been in a coma now for almost three months now. Matt and Ciara are still fucking. Ciara is still gathering information. Jaleel is still out trying to find the niggas that tried to kill Tameka and killed ten of his corner boys and stole his money and his product. Quan is still taking down the Empire from the inside.

Tammy POV:

"Tameka you gotta get up sis. Jaleel losing his mind bout to start wars and shit, I got a bad feeling about this bitch Matt fucking with, and you supposed to be having twins sis twins! Tammy, we need you," she yelled as the tears streamed down her face. I felt the tears hitting my hand back to back. 

I'd honestly forgot I was pregnant. Damn, I gotta wake up, but then when I wake up it's back to reality. I gotta raise two kids at once in this crazy thing called my lifestyle. Jaleel not gone get his black ass out the streets. Nigga ain't been to see me in twelve fuckin days. He always putting shit before me. "Nigga back on the fuck shit"

"Tameka you're awake" she yelled jumping on me.

"Yes Trina I know you missed me sis, but you gotta get off me. I ain't moved in a couple of months ya know," I said as nice as I possibly could.

"Oh yea I understand Bitch, I gotta call J," she said reaching for her phone.

"No,"I yelled slapping the phone out her hand.

"Okay bitch I know you been out of touch with society for a couple of fuckin months, but that shit that you just pulled is not fuckin okay in any situation. You better be lu-"

"Trina hush for a minute please I'm tryna think. Also, can you call a nurse in here, so I can get the fuck outta here," I said while trying to get up.  Damn this shit hard I know I been layed up for a, while but still, it don't explain why it's so hard for me to "Oh my fuck," I yelled as the hospital sheet slipped off me.

"Here you go with this white ass cussing. Whats wrong?"

"Bitch I'm huge."

"That's what happens. When you're almost five months pregnant."

Shit, I'm four months right now.  "Shit, shit, shit," I said while rubbing through my hair. "Damn yall couldn't do a bitch a favor and take this sew in out?"

"Tammy I got you as soon as you get checked out of here okay."

I can't believe this. I thought to myself as I stared at my stomach in shock and admiration. I still don't even know the genders. Do I want to know? Oh my gosh, I have to have a baby shower! I wonder if anyone told my parents what happened to me. If they did then they messed up because they haven't come to see me once while I was in my coma. There's no way they could, have told them.  My thoughts were interrupted by the nurse coming to check me out

"Alright, Mrs. Banks are you ready to go?"

"Yes Ma'am," I said with so much glee in my voice. The Queen is back and ready to set shit straight.