Competition

Tameka's POV
I was riding in the front with Matt and Trina was riding in the back with Nick. Sounded like they were hitting it off pretty well.
"So y'all tellin me y'all never been to Vegas?!?!" Nick asked in shock.

"No nick" I said laughing.

"Man we gotta go!!"

"Ion know if Tammy gone be able to go she can only be on the run from her crazy ass nigga for but so long before he catch up to her." Trina said as she looked out the window. She was right I'm surprised J ain't come get me yet, but then again he did say he would let me have my time. I know for sure me attending this business meeting is most definitely gonna raise some red flags. I don't know who Matts meeting, but everyone in Florida has heard of J and that's for sure and I know he probably has let all the young dealers know that if they find me they'll be a reward.
"Tammy Tammy" Matt yelled shaking me.

"Huh"

"Were stopping to get something to eat. You look like you were in deep thought something wrong??"

"Nah I'm fine" I said doing a smug smile and getting out the car to go inside the restaurant.

Matt POV
"Nah I'm fine" Tammy said. Ion believe her Im gone get her to talk. I know it ain't my place to be in they business, but she is far to beautiful to be stressed like that all the time. Maybe I could give her advice about what to do...

"Child you need to answer yo phone now when he snatch yo ass up you cannot I repeat cannot come stay with me!" Trina whisper yelled to Tammy. Tammy had tears in her eyes I didn't see any tears fall but I could see her eyes they were glossy looking. So I decided I would sit with her while Trina and Nick walked around the buffet.

"What was that about" I asked her.

"Uhh my boyfriend keeps calling and I don't wanna talk to him right now"

"Why?"

"I feel stuck when I'm with him... like he does me so wrong, but I can never get up enough might to leave and leave for good. I always come running back and nothing changes... I want to see a change in him before I run back."

"Maybe you can compromise. No nigga gone wanna give up that fast money... but if it was at me and you was at stake I'd give it up in a heartbeat cause' you'd be all I need" I said grabbing her hand.

"I don't know what to--"

"Don't respond I need to chill I can't have you.. you got a nigga and you carrying his children.... umm imma go get something to eat are you coming?"

"Nah imma walk and go get me some jerky and other junk.. that's all the twins want."

"Alright." I watched her walk inside the store before I went to go find Nick and Trina

"Aye nigga where Tammy" Trina asked mugging me with her hand on her hip.

"She went to get some jerky and some other shit calm down"

"I am calm" she said rolling her eyes and walking off.

"Ion get it why she don't like me?!?"

"You competition to Tammy nigga man" Nick said picking up some snow crabs before walking to a table.

"From the way it sounds they all go way back and Trina don't want you fucking them up... not that she don't like you she just don't like the fact that you so perfect. You were supposed to be the nigga that sent her running back."

"What you mean??"

"Trina agreed to the date not Tammy." It was all making sense now.

"Damn"

"Yea"

"Trina also said if Tammy wasn't pregnant she'd be all for y'all being a thing. But aye you see how she look kinda hard not to hit that raw a couple of times." 

"Shut up nigga." We sat there and talked for a lil while longer then Trina came and sat down and not to much longer Tammy came back.

**1 hr later**
"Alright we gotta go if we wanna stay on schedule."

"Fine" they all said in unison. I payed for the food left a tip and then we were off.