Chapter 3: Catch Me, I'm Falling

affectionateCompanion [AC] responded to memo 'R41NBOW RUMPUS P4RTY TOWN'

AC: hey guys! :33

AA: hey nepeta!

GC: SUP? >:]

AC: we still on fur tonight?

GC: H3LL Y34H. 1 H34RD LOTS OF GOOD SH1T 4BOUT KN1GHTT1M3

CC: you mean that nightclub across the street? 380

GC: DUH, F3F3R1! >:P

CC: well SORRY!!! 38P

GC: H3H3H3

AA: so where should we meet? 0u0

CC: whale im already at nepetas apartment so why not )(-ERE??

AA: yeah!

AC: um im not sure if thats a good idea

GC: TH4TS 4 GOOD 1D34!

AC: but um guys

CC: its settled then!

CC: come around whenever you guys are ready!

AC: wait dont

adventurerAscended [AA] ceased responding to memo

gigglingCounsel [GC] ceased responding to memo

canorousCannonball [CC] ceased responding to memo

AC: good god :((

affectionateCompanion [AC] ceased responding to memo

Oh God, oh no, oh God. Why did she do that? Why why why did she do that?!

Gamzee's gonna kill you...

"Aren't you excited, Nep?" Feferi's beautiful purple eyes shimmer, practically hypnotising you. "We finally get to have a girls' night out with Aradia and Terezi again! Just like in high school!"

"Yeah!" You lie. "I'm super excited."

You over exaggerate a smile, a laugh, and a soft embrace with Feferi. Well, not the embrace. You didn't exaggerate that. That was nice.

Her arms wrap around you, her manicured nails just barely grazing one of your bra straps and a part of you wishes she would slide it down your shoulder and slip her hands into your shirt...

Fuck. Why did you shiver?

"You okay, Nep?" She rubs your arm a bit anD NEARLY TOUCHES ONE OF YOUR CUTS BUt doesn't.

"Yeah. 'M fine." You mutter, clearing your throat. "Just cold."

Feferi holds you closer. "Aw... Sometimes I forget how little you are!" She giggles affectionately.

You curl up a little in her hold, smiling slightly even though your world is about to fall and break into several glass peixes pieces.

Feferi leans her head on your shoulder for a moment and God you hope she doesn't feel you blushing.

After what feels like a few seconds, she stands from the couch and holds her hand out to you.

"We should get ready, hm?"

You nod silently and without hesitating she pulls you off of the couch more forcefully than you expected and your face slams... into her... breasts. Shit.

"Woops!" Feferi chuckles as you quickly recoil from her, apologizing at what might as well be light speed.

Still holding your hand, she excitedly rushes up the stairs to your room with you in tow. The two of you zoom past Gamzee who shouts something unintelligible in your direction.