Chapter 8: A Change In Perspective

Your name is Terezi Pyrope and you can't see a thing.

Not because you're blind or anything!

It would be foolish of you to think about how you can't see at this point in your life if you were blind, which you're not.

To put it simply, your eyesight is blocked.

Why can't' you see again? Oh, right. Vriska.

A troll sits on your shoulder, covering your eyes with her fluffy tail, occasionally snickering.

You could easily move her tail but that wouldn't be as much fun for the both of you but mostly the kid.

"Vriska,"

Snicker.

"Vriska..." You warn her.

Chuckle.

"Vriiiiiiiiska," You draw out her name, imitating her quirk.

"Whaaaaaaaat?"

"Would you be so kind as to move your tail off of my face?"

"No idea what you're talking about, sis."

Not that she's even close to being your biological sister...

You literally coined the term 'Scourge Sisters' for your relationship with the troll girl by flipping a coin.

Flipping coins is kind of your trademark thing (Thing™).

Anyone who flips coins in the past, present and future stole your idea.

If anyone did do so, you would bring that up with your mother and well... the rest is history.

"You know exactly what I'm talking about," You smirk which consequently ends with Vriska's hair in your mouth.

You sputter, attempting to get the stray hairs off of your tongue which tickles her.

"Hey, sis, stoppit!" She exclaims with a twitch of her tail.

"Stop what? This?" You purposefully blow on her tail and Vriska makes a hissing sound.

"Yes! That!"

You laugh to yourself and you feel the troll lose her balance, her claws digging into your shirt.

"What're you laughin' at?"

"Obviously you, hon?" You say with a smile.

"Well! You're not gonna be laughing when I do this!"

You glance to the side upon feeling the atmosphere become more electric.

She's trying to use her mind control again.

You can practically see her index and pointer fingers (claws?) on her temples and you can just tell that she's making some ridiculous face.

You turn your head a bit to see exactly what you described to yourself.

She's got her ears pinned back, biting her bottom lip in concentration.

"You do remember that doesn't work, right?"

Vriska continues to ignore you in her childish ways, fruitlessly attempting to 'manipul8' you.

"Maybe if you stop talking, it'll work."

"Doubt it."

"Shut up!"

Vriska jumps from your shoulder onto your lap and you can suddenly see again.

You look down at her and you can tell that she won't be giving up any time soon.