Tuesdays&Never

Gigi's p.o.v

I stared at my phone for too long re-reading that text. Having received this text means my past isnt going to leave me alone. And there are people who still are bitter for me.

Me : who is this?

I waited for a reply from that private number but nothing came out, it made things worse. I could think of a thousand person to be behind this, because i did hurt thousands.

I slipped my phone in my pocket and made my way out of the mall. I grabbed my jacket from my car and put it on before i drove off to my now 'safe spot' .

---------------------------------------------------------

Maybe i really was that bitch, and i certainly am sure that was my nickname by all those who went to high school with me. Im not proud.

Theres nothing worse than waking up to reality when its too late. I already missed the bus, the station closed and now im walking on foot for my final destination.

Maybe if i had woken up earlier, if i had seen the truth earlier, i would have found a way to fix things, to not do things i sadly did. But hoping and regretting aint going to do me shit.

The worst part of it all, is that i still dont have the courage to go back home, and talk to those i bullied, those i put under pressure, those i judged and laughed at, and tell them how i really see them.

And you know what scares me the most? Its the fear of not getting enough courage by the end of summer to go back and see all of them. It would be hard, harsh

For someone thats trying to write another story for themself, its hard to know that for other people your memory will always stay the same.

I whiped my tears, as i got up from the rock i was sitting on and walked towards the small lake. I wanted to jump, see how deep the water is and for a second experience the real drought.

This place did give me satisfaction, peace of mind. And i guess one of the hardest things im gonna do before going to college is saying goodbye to this place.

Ive only been here for a week, but ive made memories. Memories i hope are going to be good, and lovely. Not memories that are going to hunt me.

Back in the highschool years, i thought i was making memories. But i was selfish, selfish to envolve other people in those bad memories.

I shook all these thoughts off when i realised it was starting to get dark. I packed up my stuff and headed back to my car, driving back to my house.

What i mostly loved about texas, is the silent quiet nights, the long peaceful drive, the safe walks and the loving people. Texas feels like one of those cosy places, places like your grandmother's comforting voice, places like your mother's hugs.

Hugs i havent gotten for years,  shes been here with us. She never left. But she changed. Right after my supposedly father left, she changed so much. Maybe thats why i turned so cold too.

Its kind of hard, knowing i am not allowed to miss my 'father' but i sometimes do. He was abusive, damn he cheated on my mom multiple times, he was high on drugs most of the nights. But before all that shit started, he was a good man.

You see, he did good in life but all we can remember from him is the bad. I hope i dont turn out like him, i hope my story goes on a little different path. I want to be the bad girl that changed, i do want to have an affect on people, but not the one that makes them spend their nights crying

I finally parked my car in the driveaway and headed inside the house. I turned the lights on, throwing myself tiredly on the couch. Today has been a day full of a lot of thinking.

--------------------------------------------------------

"Yasssss" i heard a girl loudly scream, what made me sit up crazily on the bed. I rubbed my temples, cussing under my breath.

"THIS IS THE BEST SEX EVER!" I heard her say again, making me roll my eyes. Is zayn having sex again?

I brushed the blanket off me and headed towards the window, noticing that it was a different girl this time.

"So each one for a different day?" I wiggled my eyebrows, leaning to the window, as i saw him jump off of her awkwardly

"Yeah this one's the Tuesday one" he whispered, covering one side of his mouth so the naked girl on his bed wont hear. "well tuesday or thursday, i dont want to hear hormones exploding in the air" i grinned my teeth at him, as he tlited his head to the side and stared at me

"Do you know why you're the only one annoyed by this in the neighboorhood?" He chuckled, hiding a devilish smirk

"Because your window is right besides mine?" I answered, in a 'duh' tone. "No sweetheart" he bent down, as his back muscles flexed

He seemed to be putting on underwear.

"becausr you're the only one in the neighboorhood who still hasnt gotten the malik fuck yet" he smirked, my stomach tightened up

"Yet? More like never. Goodnight malik"