Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Ross’s POV

I drove up to Talia’s house. I was super nervous. Wow she has a big house. I walked up and knocked on the door. Some guy opened the door and was staring at me.

“Hi. I’m Ross.” I said he kept staring.

“Ross. You made it.” Talia said pushing past the guy.

“Yep.” We stood there in awkward silence.

“Come in.” She said. Two girls came running down the stairs.

“Tianna, Trinity. This is Ross. Ross this is Tianna and Trinity Tianna is 19 and Trinity is 13.” Talia said putting her arm around my waist.

“Hello.” I said

“When you said Ross you meant Ross Lynch!!” Tianna said

“Yes I did. MOM!” Talia said. Another lady walked out who looked like a older Talia.

“Mom this is Ross. Ross this is my mom Tanya and This is Marc my step dad.” Talia said.

“Nice to meet you.” I said nervous. Talia smiled.

“Let’s eat.” Her mom said. Tianna and Trinity raced to the table. Marc walked past me. and stopped.

“Be nice.” He said. I looked at Talia. She laughed and walked to the table. I sat at the empty seat next to Talia and Marc. Great. We all finished eating.

“So step dad. What’s the story behind that?” I asked looking at Tianna.

“Our dad still lives around. He is out of town.” Tiana said.

“So you are all sisters?” I asked

“No I’m their stepsister.” Trinity said

“Got it.” I said

“So Ross. You’re from R5?” Tanya said.

“Yes.” I said

“What’s that like?” She asked. Talia looked at Tianna who was giggling. Talia rolled her eyes. I laughed.

“It’s fun. As you probably know my two brothers and my sister and her boyfriend are in the band.” I said. Talia punched my arm.

“Who wants to go to the park?” Tianna said.

“Oh I do!” Trinity said jumping up. I looked at Talia.

“I think the park would be good for both of you.” Tanya said pointing at us.

“Sure.” Talia said.

I got up with her. She grabbed my hand and lead me to the door. We walked outside hand and hand fingers intertwined. Trinity and Tianna were running ahead of us.

“Ross are you ok?” Talia said stopping in front of me.

“Yeah.” I said

“Ok.” She hopped on my back.

“PIGGY BACK RIDES!!!!!!!” Trinity yelled running at us.

“No.” Talia said.

“Come on.” She ran back to Tianna.

We got to the park it was dark. Talia jumped off my back.

“Ross what’s up?” She said.

“Ohhh relationship problems.” Tianna said.

“Shut up!” Talia yelled.

“Nothing. I just can’t bare leaving without you.” I said

“You have to. We aren’t even suppose to be together.” Talia said

“I know.”

“Come on.” She grabbed my hands and we walked to the swings. I sat on one and she sat on my lap. I put my arms around her waist. She laid her head back and closed her eyes.

“AWW!” I looked over and Tianna and Trinity were taking pictures.

A hour later I had to go. I turned to Talia who was leaning against my car.

“Well promise you will be at the next Arizona concert?” I asked.

“Of course.” She said. She ran up and hugged me. I picked her up. she wrapped her legs around my waist.

“Love you.” I said

“I love you more.” She said. I kissed her. She jumped down. I gave her one last kiss.

“Bye Babe!” I said

“Bye baby!” She said. She stepped away from my car. I drove away crying. I hate myself!

A/N I hate myself too!! Comment and vote!!!