Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Talia's POV

My family was running down the halls of the hospital. Ross went with Sammy since he saaw it happen. I ran into the waiting room and Ross immeditaly stood up and hugged me. Marc walked up to the front desk and was asking a bunch of question. Ross was telling me what happened. Rydel walked in with Ellington and ran up to me.

"Sweetie I'm so sorry." She said. Ellington was just standing behind Rydel making funny faces. I laughed and May walked over from where Trinity was sitting.

"Trinity wants to talk to you." May said. I nodded and walked over to her.

"You ok?" I asked.

"I just wanted to tell you that I know that you aren't having the best luck with boys and I'm so sorry!" She said crying. I hugged her and let her cry.

"It's gonna be ok. I know you and Sammy were really close." I said.

Tianna sat with us and hugged both us. The nurses were walking in and out and every time a new nurse showed up Ross would look up and stare at them. 20 minutes passed and Ross was shaking. I walked up to him and put my hand out. He grabbed it and we walked outside and stood there. I looked at him and patted his back.

"You know that jumping in front of the car would have killed you? I don't think I could bare that. Sammy either." I said. A tear slipped down his face.

"Do you always know what to say?" Ross asked.

"A good amount of the time. Mostly with you."

"I wish I could have done something. I know this is the worst way to spend your birthday."

"I'm spending it with you and that's all I've wanted for 3 years. This is the best birthday present anyone could give me." I looked up at him.

"I know but don't you think having your party would be nice?"

"Riker is there to tell everyone that we will be there soon."

"Oh. Well then I guess we should just go party for aawhile..... I'm serious I want you to be with your friends?"

"Dont you get it. I am with my friends you weirdo. OK?"

"Ok." I jumped on his back and he gave me a piggy back ride all around the parking lot.

I was laughing and he put me down. We looked over to the right where the door was and Marc was standing there.

"Whats up?" I said trying not to laugh. Marc had the most serious look on his face I'd ever seen. Ross and I stopped smiling.

"Talia... Sammy actually didn't make it to the hospital. Sammy died." I looked at the ground.

"What do you mean...... died. There has to be something they can do." Ross said panicking.

"Ross.... Chill please." I said. I was crying but silently.

"I can't believe this." Ross was starting to blame himself.

"Come on." I grabbed Ross's hand and pulled him over too a bench across the street from the hospital.

"What did i tell you about if you jumped in front you would have died?" I asked.

"That if would have broken you apart."

"Exactly..... Oh my god Trinity!" I yelled and ran in the hispital and to Trinity. I got to her and she was crying.

"I'm so sorry." I said.

"Why aren't you crying?" Trinity asked.

"I don't know." I said and hugged her.

~1 Hour Later~

We got home and I changed for my party. We actually got there when most people did so I guess it was ok.I got into skinny jeans a dark turquoise shirt and high heels (Link To The Side). I walked downstairs and was greeted by some people. I spoted some long brown hair and walked over to it. I taped the persons shoulder and Rocky turned around.

"Hey." I said. He hugged me.

"I'm sorry about your...." Rocky started.

"Boyfriend."

"Boyfriend."

"Yep. It's ok. I better go find Ross."

"Oh he's at home."

"Why?"

"He had to go get something."

"Ok well I guess I'll find him later." Rocky turned back to talk to some guys.

I was walking around and May walked towards me.

"Do you know where Riker went?" May asked.

"No idea." I said. Then behind me Riker picked me up by the waist and spun me around.

"There's the birthday girl!" He said and handed me a card.

"Thanks Riker." I said. I opened the card and a picture of Ross and I when he first kissed fell out. I covered my mouth and was about to start crying.

"Where did you get this?" I asked.

"I took it." Riker said.

"Thanks so much Riker!" I hugged him and walked over towards Rydel. I looked back and saw Riker and May talking. I smiled and Ellington came up to me.

"Staring?" He asked.

"I like to call it looking out for my friend. What's up with you?" I asked.

"I was coming to find you to give you this." He handed me a card. I opened it and saw a picture of me and Ellington. He was giving me a piggy back ride. It was when Ross was in jail.

"This is awesome. I'm gonna have a collage of picures after tonight." I laughed.

"You always need to remember how much we all care about you. Expecially Ross."

"I know."

"Good."

He walked away and joined Riker and May. Rydel walked up and handed me a little bax. I opened it and there was a bracelet with half the R5 symbol and it had best on it. I looked at her qrist and she had the other half and it said friends.

"This is amazig Rydel." She smiled and hugged me. Then she handed me a card with a picture in it that was me and her at the beach throughing water at eachother laughing. I hugged her.

"You are a special friend." Rydel said.

"Thank you!" Rocky walked up and put a card in my face.

"This is for you." He said. I opened it and oncce again a picture. This time it was Rocky and I and he was tickling me and I was screaming and he was laughing.

"Thanks." I said.

"No Problem." He walked away.

"So that leaves Ross." I said.

"Where is he?" Rydel asked.

"I'm right here." Ross said grabbing my wrist and pulling me to my front yard.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Here." He said and handed me a rectangular box. I opened it and there was a necklace that said Ross on it. I started tearing up. I looked at the pick necklace around his neck. I picked it up and turned it over. The other side had Talia on it.

"you are the best." I said.

"I try." I kissed his cheek. I handed him the necklacce and he put it around my neck.

"I love you Ross."

"I love you too." I hugged him. Best birth day ever.

A/N: Sorry that took so long!