Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Ross’s POV

I kept walking and walking. I looked at my phone and almost called Talia. But I can’t ask her to come all the way down to Arizona to pick me up. I called May and she came and picked me up.

“What are you doing in Arizona?” May asked.

“I ran away.” I said. “But please don’t tell Talia I’m here!” I said.

“You know she called me about this. She tells me every detail of her life!”

I looked out the window. May got a call and I looked over at her phone. It was Talia. I looked at her picture for Talia’s contact and it was me and her when I first met her. I sighed as May answered her phone. She told Talia she couldn’t talk. I thanked her and she just nodded. We arrived at a house. I looked over at it and realized it was Talia’s old house.

“I assumed that you might want to be near her…. Sorta. Marc and Tanya still own this place you know. Here’s the key.” May said and drove away.

I walked up to the door. I unlocked it and walked inside. I put my hand on the rail of her stairs. I looked up the stairs and saw Talia.

“Talia?” I said

“You need to come home. We all miss you.” She said

“I can’t go back.”

“Think about it!” Talia suddenly disappeared. I closed my eyes and opened them and she was still gone. I walked into the living room and laid my head down on the pillow on the couch.

Talia’s POV

I was on the phone with May. She said that Ross was at my old house. I took a deep breath. I hung up and got my purse and told my mom where I was going. I got in my car and left. I was driving down the highway. I got off the exit to where I would soon enter my neighborhood.

I drove up to my house and got out of my car. I unlocked the door. I just walked in. I looked all around. I finally went upstairs to my room and saw Ross looking at old photos of me. I watched him for awhile. He turned around and saw me. He stared at me. I slightly smiled.

“You know you scared the hell out of everyone? What are you trying to prove? You are such a jerk. Rocky kissed me because he thinks your not coming back. Rydel is blaming it all on me….. And you didn’t bother to call!” I was super mad.

“I’m sorry but Rocky kissed you?” Ross asked with a disgusted and disappointed look on his face.

“I told him it was wrong.” Ross laughed a little.

“I forgive you.”

“I wasn’t asking for you to.” He walked up and hugged me.

“I don’t care I forgive you anyway.”

“I want you to come back to California. I miss you. Plus you can’t stay here forever.”

“I know. I will come back with you!”

“Yes!” I said. I hugged Ross again. “I want you to come with me to one of my favorite places from when I use to live here.”

“Sure. What is it?” Ross looked back around my room.

“You’ll have to see when we get there.”

“Alrighty lets go!” He grabbed my hand and pulled me down stairs. We walked out to my car and got in. A few minutes later we arrived at our destination. I pulled into the parking lot. Ross looked at the building.

“The venue where I met you!” Ross squealed. I giggled.

“I thought we could come here and remember why we started to date in the first place.” I said looking at the building. The memory flashed before my eyes.

“Well I think it’s a fabulous idea.” Ross opened his door. We both got out of the car and walked to the venue. We both sat on the bench we sat on that one night.

“Come with me.” I said. I grabbed Ross’s hand and we walked inside the venue.

“How did you get us in here?” He asked.

“I know people Ross!”

“Right sorry.” Ross walked up to the stage. I jumped up on the stage. I pointed for him to go sir down. He sat down and I called the band out.

“I wanted to sing you something so I am.” I said. I looked at Ellington. “This is called Only When Your Close.” (A/N The song is actually called only when you're close it’s by zendaya if you want to hear what Talia is singing listen to it please!!!) Ross smiled at me. Rydel gave me a hurtful look. I smiled at her and started to sing.

I finished singing and Ross was in tears. It was just a love song but I think he just loved me. I started walking down the steps from the stage to the ground. Ross started walking up to me. Rydel, Ellington, Riker and Rocky walked off the stage. I looked back at them. Rocky gave me a supporting look but I knew he was upset.

“Has anyone told you that you have a beautiful voice?” Ross said. I started laughing. He took a step closer to me like we did when we first met.

“Yes.” I took a step closer.

“Really! Who?” Ross stepped closer. There was probably 2 feet between us.

“You silly.” I said stepping closer.

“Just come here!” Ross said walking all the way up to me. I hugged him and a tear fell down my cheek and fell on his shirt. He pulled away but still had his hands. He wiped the tear from my face. “Thank you.” He said.

“Of course.”

Suddenly a voice came over to speakers. I realized it was Rocky. I mean I told Ross I kissed him but that’s it.

“But I love her Rydel!” Rocky said.

“What the hell!” Ross said.

“You love Talia?” Rydel said in a snotty voice.

“Yes I love Talia!” Rocky admitted. Ross let go of me. He started walking up the stage stairs.

“No Ross please! He didn’t mean it!” I said.

“Your mine! I will not let him take you!” Ross said. I was pulling his wrist.

“You like that jerk!” Rydel said over the mic. I felt like crying. I let go of Ross’s wrist and looked at the ground trying not to cry. Ross ran backstage.

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A JERK RYDEL!! YOU'RE THE JERK!!!” Ross yelled over the mic. I started crying. Suddenly I felt someone put their arm around my neck from behind me. I froze.

“Don’t say a word!” The person said. He pulled on my neck.

“RIKER!!” I yelled. The person put their hand over my mouth. Then he punched me and then I blacked out!

A/N: Who tookk Talia!! What is Ross gonna do! Comment and vote!!