Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Ross's POV

"Did you guys just hear Talia scream Riker?" I asked confused.

We all looked at each other. We started searching the venue and she was no where. Rocky started panicking. I walked over to him.

"Where do you think she went?" Rocky asked me.

"I don't know but she is strong and knows her way around here. She should be just fine." I said playing with my fingers. Rocky put his hand on my shoulder.

"You're probably right. You don't have to worry. I know that you and I both like her but you had her first..... I have to accept that." Rocky said. I felt like crying but I didn't.

Talia's POV

I woke up and everything was blurry all I could see was a figure walking around. The guy was turned around so I couldn't see his face. My eyes focused and I could make a hair color but that was all. His hair was dark brown but almost black. I rubbed my eyes and the guy turned around.

"Christian?" I said. I couldn't believe my ex boyfriend just kidnapped me.

"Oh good you noticed me. Now that we are face to face maybe we could talk." Christian said with a evil look.

"What do you want? Why would you just come here?"

"Because you just dumped me for that Ross jerk!" Christian started twisting my wrist. I started yelping in pain.

"He's not a jerk. Why would you just take me away? I can't be with him anyway."

"When I tell you too I want you to say 'Ross I need help come to the old clock tower.' Ok?"

"I will never say that! Plus he will never believe me."

"I think the blonde idiot will be just fine!"

Christian called Ross and held the phone up to my ear. I almost started crying.

Ross's POV

I looked at my phone and there was a call from Talia. I answered it.

"Hey Talia! Where did you go?" I said.

"Look Ross, I want you to listen carefully. I need help.... So please come to the old clock tower ....... ROSS THERE IS STILL TIME TO!" Then the call got cut off. I started panicking. I told everyone and no one knew where the old clock tower was.

"I guess I will call May." Riker said. Rydel smirked. "What?" Riker said slightly blushing.

"Dude you like her!" Ryland said.

"Guys. Best girl in the world might be dying!" I yelled. Riker pulled out his phone. He dialed May and started waiting for a answer. She picked up and Riker put it on speaker.

"Hey May. It's Rocky, Rydel, Ryland, Ellington, Ross and I." Riker said into the phone.

"Ok..... What's up?" May asked.

"Well Talia was with us and she disappeared and she called and said she needed help and Ross should meet her at the old clock tower. Then she yelled Ross there is still time to.... and then it hung up. So we are gonna go find her but don't know where the clock tower is. Could you help us?" Riker asked.

"I can help but I don't know of a old clock tower." May said.

"Meet us at the venue where Talia meet Ross." Rydel said.

"Got it be right there!" May hung up.

We all got in the car. I looked and noticed her car was still here. I tell them to stop the car and they do. I get out and open the car door. I start searching her car for a reason that she would leave. I pulled the sun visor down and a note fell down. I opened the note and it wasn't her hand writing. It read: