Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Talia’s POV

It’s been 2 months since I told Ross I was leaving. Everytime I see him I can’t look him in the eyes. I’m almost done packing and we will leave tomorrow. I was packing my clothes then I would go spend my last day with The Lynch’s and Ratliff. I finished and walked downstairs. Tianna was on the phone with her boyfriend telling him she was coming home. Trinity was texting her friend arranging a time for them to see each other. My mom came out of the kitchen. She looked at the TV. Marc came and started packing the Tv and the rest of the living room.

“I’ll be back.” I said grabbing my phone. My mom nodded. I walked out the door and crossed the road to the Lynch’s house. Stormie was waiting outside.

“Hello Talia.” Stormie said. I smiled and stopped by the door.

“Hi Stormie.” She patted the spot next to her. I went to sit down.

“How are you holding up?” Stormie gave me a comforting smile.

“I’m surviving. It’s never easy but you know.” I looked down at my hands. “How is Ross really doing?” I asked. He always said he was fine but I wanted the truth.

“He is miserable. I would normally lie to you and say he is ok but he’s not. He is torn apart.” I let a tear fall from my eye.

“I’m sorry. I don’t want to cry.”

“Hey don’t worry about it.” Stormie put her arm around my shoulder.  

“I didn’t want this to happen. I mean I knew it was coming because I heard my parents talking about it but I was too scared to tell him. I don’t want to hurt him.” Stormie turned towards me.

“Look, Ross is a big boy and he has faced a lot these past months and I think he should know the truth. Ross loves you. I think that the fear of hurting you is eating him alive. If you want my advice about your relationship you need to tell him that it will never work because you guys are still kids and you shouldn’t go through so much pain. Just think about it.” Stormie got up and went inside. I heard her tell someone I was outside. I just sat there thinking about what she said.

I looked at the door and Ross was leaning against the door frame. He smiled so I smiled back. We stayed silent. It felt right. He came and sat next to me. We just didn’t talk. I think we needed it. Ross would look over at me every once and awhile. I finally made myself grab his hand.

“Ross. Please talk to me.” I said. He wouldn’t look me in the eyes.

“I can’t.” He said. Those words broke my heart.

“Sure you can. Ross it’s me.”

“I won’t tell you.” I stood up

“Why the hell not!” I yelled.

“Because. I just can’t!”

“That’s so stupid Ross! You know that!” I was furious. Ross stood up.

“Why do you have to leave!”

“Because I have no other choice!”

“Sure you do you can stay here with us!”

“NO! Ross I can’t!”

“Why not!”

“Because Ross…. This is my family!”

“What kind of family breaks you apart from the love of your life!”

“A good one Ross!”

“What is good about that Talia?! You are so oblivious to what they are doing!”

“NO I’m not!”

“TALIA! Come on!”

“What Ross! You just want me to throw everything away to be with you! WELL IT’S NOT HAPPENING!!”

“WHATEVER!”

“OH OK! YOU KNOW WHAT I’M SO SICK OF THIS!”

“SICK OF WHAT?!”

“YOU ROSS!” I said tears streaming down my face

“ME?!”

“YES YOU!”

“WHAT DID I DO!!!”

“YOU MADE ME FALL FOR YOU!”

“YEAH CAUSE THAT WAS MY FAULT!!”

“YES IT WAS!! YOU COULD HAVE JUST IGNORED ME LIKE YOU DO EVERY OTHER FAN!!! THAT’S ALL I AM HUH! JUST ANOTHER FAN!!”

“NO YOUR NOT!”

“ENOUGH!!” Riker screamed at us. We both turned to him.

“Go away Riker!” Ross said.

“No. Do you see what you guys are doing? This is ridiculous!” Riker pulled my wrist and pushed me to the ground. I fell with a thud.

“What the!” I said. Ross walked up to me and tried to grab my hand.

“Don’t touch me!” I yelled. I tear rolled down Ross’s eye. Rydel came running outside. She saw me on the ground. Ellington followed behind her. They both ran to my side.

“Are you ok?” Ellington asked me.

“No.Your stupid friend is ruining my life!” I yelled. Ross started walking towards me his fists were clenched.  “Go ahead hit me! I dare you!” I said. Ross pulled his fist back. Rydel grabbed his arm.

“Ross think about what you’re doing.” Rydel said sweetly. I crawled backwards. I got up and ran away.

Ross’s POV

She got up and ran. I just watched her.

“Go after her!” Rydel yelled.

“No guys. It’s over.” I said walking inside.

A/N OK guys I changed my user name to ILoveEllTheDrummer Just to let you know!! Thanks! Comment and Vote!!