Chapter 20

Chapter 20

Talia’s POV

I has been a day since Ross went missing. Mark and Stormie are gonna go send a police report tomorrow if he is still not back. I got up from my bed and took a shower. After my shower I got dressed into a plain white shirt a black skirt and white vans (Picture to the side). I brushed my hair and put it up in a high ponytail. I did my makeup.

I went downstairs and ate so pancakes. Tianna and Trinity were outside playing with Ralia. I finished eating and put my plate in the sink. I walked outside and walked up to Ralia. I felt like crying. She wagged her tail and jumped on my legs. She was only like 5 inches tall and 6 inches long. I picked her up and snuggled her close to me.

“I think I will take her to the park.” I said holding back my tears.

“OK. Make sure to take your phone.” Tianna said. I turned and walked inside. I put Ralia on the leash and walked outside. I walked up to the lynch’s house and knocked on the door.

Rydel opened the door. She frowned at me and stared at me.

“Did Ross come home yet?” I asked.

“Don’t you think that if he did he would have come to you first?” Rydel said.

“Ok. I see your mad but just can we get over this? I really want to be friends Rydel. I miss Ross! I miss you.” I said finally letting a tear fall.

“I’m sorry my little brother is gone because of you.” Rydel said coldly.

“What the hell?”

“You heard me.”

“Is Rocky home?”

“Yeah….. ROCKY!” She walked away and Rocky walked up.

“Hey Ta.” Rocky said

“Hey Rockstar.” I said

“What’s up little one?” He asked.

“I was gonna take Ralia on a walk and I came to see if Ross wanted to come then realized he wasn’t here when I knocked on the door so I thought you might want to come?” I said.

“Talia have you been crying?”

“Yes but that’s not the point.”

“Why were you crying?”

“Rocky!”

“I want to know. You tell me and I will come.”

“Fine. Rydel keeps telling me it’s my fault and I believe her. What if he doesn’t come back? What if he doesn’t like me? What if he’s dead? All these thoughts go through my head and they won’t leave. I didn’t sleep last night. So will you please come with me?”

“Oh Talia! Yes I will come with you.”  I laughed.

We both start walking. Ralia managed to get her collar of and run away. Rocky and I ran after her. Rocky Jumped to get her and missed I laughed and I helped him up. I walked backwards a little and tripped on a rock. Rocky grabbed my waist and helped me up. Rocky stepped a little closer to me. He leaned in and so did I. What am I doing?!?! Rocky was about half an inch he stopped I stopped for a second then all the sudden I kissed him. He kissed me back. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist.  He pulled me a little closer. Ralia walked back to me. It started raining and I pulled away from Rocky. I stared in his eyes. He leaned in again.

“Rocky…. Rocky…… Rocky!” I said. He stopped. I removed my hands from his neck. He held onto my waist. “Rocky…… What about Ross?” I said. He put his hand my cheek.

“Look Talia Ross may not come back. Why not move on?” He asked and kissed me. Damn! I kissed back. I pulled away and got out of grip.

“Sorry! I just can’t hurt you like I did Ross! You could get arrested!” I said. I walked away. Rocky ran up to me and handed me Ralia.

“I’m sorry If I went to far.” Rocky said. I didn't answer.”I know I crossed a-” I suddenly kissed him right in the middle of a sentence. I pulled away.

“Don’t you dare tell anyone!” I siad. He smiled and put his arm around my waist. We walked back to his house.

When we reached the door Rocky turned to me. He grabbed me by the waist and picked me up and spun me around.  I laughed and he put me down.

“Ok well I’ll see you tomorrow Rockstar.” I said. He kissed me.

“Night sweetie.” Rocky said

“Sweetie?”

“Well I can call you that can’t I?”

“Yeah sure!” Good. He spun me around again. “Rocky put me down! AHH ROCKY!!” He laughed and then put me down. I walked away and back to my house. what the hell just happened!