Chaper 1

(Picture above is what we look like she's so pretty guys)
Monday 6:15 am
Your alarm goes off, your favorite song of the month "shape of you" by ed Sheeren plays. You quickly hit the snooze button trying to sneak in an extra 5 minutes of sleep but that plain is quickly foiled when your mother walks in and turns the light on.
"Come on Lena, not this crap again wake up"
She leaves the room and you sit up
"Good morning to you too" you say quietly to your self
You get up and look on the mirror and smile. No this is not your usual "oh I'm so ugly with my messy morning hair let me just throw it in a ponytail and put some mascara on" kind of girl. You brush your perfectly straight light brown hair and walk to the bathroom to rinse off your face and brush your teeth. You go back to your room and do a perfectly winged eyeliner and put on your favorite Kylie Jenner lipstick on "exposed." You throw on a army green crop top and high waisted black jeans with tims. You run down stairs into the kitchen then you take the coffee from your mom which you drink every morning.
"Thanks" you yawn
"Im driving you to school today ok?" Your mom says grabbing the keys "mom it's my first day of senior year I can't drive my self?" You complain "no I'm driving you and that's final your not taking my car" she says and walks to the door. You arrive to school and see your best friends outside arguing as usual "Adriana just because Mark didn't text you back 2 goddamn seconds after you send the message doesn't mean he's cheating on you!" Danielle said to Adriana. "Lena tell Dani that it's suspicious that Mark texted me back 2 hours after I send my good night text" Adriana said as she turned to you "Age first day of senior year stop worrying about boys" you said. You barely finish your sentence before being interrupted by Adriana squealing "how could you not worry about boys when they are here" she says as you follow her gaze to them.. Grayson and Ethan Dolan perfect twins. Dani rolled her eyes "you were just complaining about how your boyfriend might be cheating on you but your over here drolling over other boys"
"In her defense dani how could you not droll over them" I said and laughed. "Babe!" A not so tall tan boy with messy blond hair came over and wrapped his arms around Adriana's waist. She shrugged him off of her "I'm mad at you" she said, "I know baby I didn't have my charger and I had to wait until my mom got home so
I could use hers" he said and planted little kisses up her jaw and she smiled "I'm sorry babe" she tuned around and kissed him. "Wow" Danielle said and she walked into school away from them, I laughed and followed her in. We went to Dani's locker and put our stuff in it, we shared a locker because they ran out of separate ones. Dani was talking to me about how much she hated Mark and why she hated the boy population and preferred girls but I wasn't listening I was looking down the hall at the twins and their group of friends. Nate, tall always wore a black snap back hat, blue eyes grey-ish hair. Alex brown eyes dark brown hair kinda short amazing singing voice. Then of course the two girls that always were hanging around them, Kate short amazing body long dirty blond hair with blue eyes and her side kick that was almost as equally bad as her Mia, a little taller short brown hair with pink ends up to her shoulders and green eyes. They always would throw them selfs at the boys especially the twins. The twins.. I have known them since we went to kindergarten together, I have never had a full conversation with either of them because up until 5th grade I thought boys had cuties and from 5th to 11th grade I had pimples, glasses, braces, and dressed like a boy. Thank god for my glo up. All my classes through out the day were kinda boring I had one class with Adriana and lunch with Dani, (thank you god) Nate and Grayson Dolan were in our lunch also. We were in last period science we went to our seats just then Ethan Dolan strolled into class late. "Ethan I assume..nice of you to join us your seat is next to Lena" said Mr. scupper. My heart dropped as soon as Ethan sat next to me, leaned back on his chair, crossed his legs, and put his arm around my chair.