Chaper 12

Tuesday 4:48pm
"You have bad aim" Jax said to me right after I blew on the straw and the small balled up piece of napkin flew out next to his cup.
"No one asked you" I laughed.
He put one into his straw and blew and it hit me in the forehead.
"Ew! Jax!" I wiped my forehead and hit his shoulder while he was laughing at me.
Jax decided to kidnap me and forced me to take him to my favorite restaurant. So my ass took him to McDonalds. 
"So Lena, what's your story" he asked me.
"Do I know you enough to tell you" I raised my eyebrows.
"I could tell you mine first" he smiled and I nodded.
"Go ahead"
"Well I move a lot, I'm from New York, and we moved to Florida when I went into 8th grade until the middle of 10th grade, then we moved to Texas until now, we are here New Jersey"

He was about to say something else and I cut him off.

"Why did you move so much?" I asked him sipping my frosty.

He sighed and looked at me scrunching his eyebrows making a cute face.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to--"

"No I will, I mean we are friends now right and friends tell each other things" he smiled at me.

I nodded "right"

"Ok so we moved to Florida because.. my mom was a drug addict..and me and my dad moved with her to Florida for her rehab. She was doing well until when she was a year clean and got out she...she ODed and we didn't want to stay in Florida anymore so we moved in with my grandparents...my dad got a good job here" he looked upset.

"Jax, I'm sorry"

"It's fine it was almost 2 years ago" he shook his head "sure I miss her but SHE left me and my dad..but I don't want to talk about it so what about you."

"Well my mom doesn't talk to me ever unless she has to, she's never home, my dad died when I was 5, I'm recently living with my two crushes which are twins and I have to choose which one I like soon and I have to worry about hurting one of them." I said quickly.

"Well that's fun" he laughed.
"Very" I responded.

"So who you gonna pick?" He said eating a bunch of fries at once.

I looked at him disgusted "ya know pretty boy, I hope you don't eat like that when you're on a date"

"I don't" he rolled his eyes and threw a fry at me.

"Stop this is a classy establishment" I said and we both laughed.

"Stop avoiding the question" he said.

"I don't know, maybe" I shrugged and sipped my coke.

"Did you make a list" he said.

"Yea like a few months ago though"

"Well a lot of things can change in a few months" he said taking a pen and some paper out of his school bag.

"Are we making a list right now" I laughed.

"Of course" he smiled. "Names?"

"Ethan" I said looking at the paper.

"Ok what do you like about Ethan"

I think back to the list I made with Dani...
Ethan:
More of a bad boy
Has a player vibe but he really isn't
The sexual one
He listens when you talk to him
Fun to fight with and tease.

I told Jax all of these things then added some stuff.
"He will protect me against anyone or thing. He seems to be the jealous type. He has a soft side that you don't see right away, he can make a joke out of anything, he says what he wants when he wants to whoever he wants." I look up from my food to Jax.
"Got all that?" I asked.