Chaper 10

Chapter 10
(Ok so I had to change Danielle's girlfriends name because I realized that's the twins moms name so yeah sorry)
Friday 9:07pm
"Ok so 50 shades or 10 things I hate about you" I said sitting on my bed next to age searching the tv for a movie to put on.
"10 things, I'm not about to watch porn right now" Dani said laying at the end of my bed.
"Hey Lena, did you pick yet?" Age said to me.
I sighed, obviously she was talking about the twins.
"Honestly, I might have."
Dani squealed yes you heard right DANIELLE squealed.
"Wtf did I just do" she said shocked we all laughed. We talked about Mark and how him and Ages relationship was strong, we talked about how Dani and Anna were perfect for each other. Dani was a black haired tough tom boy who didn't deal with anyone's shit and Anna was a bright blonde with blue eyes and was always seeing the good side of things. They balanced each other out. We didn't talk about my situation with the boys because I was tired of it. It was a fun night. We talked about prom which was a month away.
We had a fun night, I missed these nights.
••
"I can't believe you didn't tell me that you had to go on a business trip to Miami" I said frustrated to my mom as she packed for her trip.
"Sweetie I have been busy and it slipped my mind" she said putting the folded clothes into her bag.
"You want me to stay home alone for a week"
"Baby, I already talked to Lisa this morning and since you have been sleeping over their house before I figured you could stay there." My mom stopped packing and looked at me. "She said you could sleep in Cameron's room since she's at college"
I sighed "fine"
My mom smiled and zipped up her suit case then kissed my cheek. "I'll miss you Bug"
"Miss you too" I crossed my arms and watched her leave.
I went into my room and packed some of my stuff then texted Ethan. *can you come over, just walk in I'm in my room*
He replied quickly *on my way*
In about 2 minutes Ethan got to my house and came upstairs.
"Hey" he said and wrapped his arms around my waist from behind me.
"Hey" I smiled "are you not wearing a shirt" I asked
"Nope" he said popping the "P".
I laughed "so did you know that I'm supposed to be staying at your house for a week. "Yea my mom just told me and Gray when I left to come here"
"My mom just told me that she was going to Miami." I sighed "but it's cool it's not like she was much of a mom when she was here"
He turned me around "maybe you should talk to her, she cares about you and there's something wrong." He said looking in my eyes with his hands wrapped around my waist.
"Your right I guess, I'll talk to her when she comes home" I gave him a small smile. He leaned down and gave me a small quick kiss and I felt my cheeks get red. I turned around and finished packing. "Ok I'm ready"
We walked to his house and I was greeted by Lisa. "Lena is so great to see you" she hugged me tightly and I laughed "hi Mrs. Dolan thank you for letting me stay here"
"No problem, think of this as a second home" she smiled at me and Gray came into the room. "Hey Lena" I smiled as soon as I heard his voice. "Hey" he hugged me and smiled at me and I felt my self blush. I loved his smile.
Gray took my bags upstairs and I followed him.
"You know I could have carried them my self" I laughed watching him struggle with my bags walking upstairs.
"I know I'm a gentleman tho" he laughed and I shook my head smiling. He put the bags next to the bed and I sat down.
He sat in front of me.
"You okay?" He asked me.
I loved how he knows when there's something wrong.
"It's hard" I looked down at my hands. "My mom didn't even think of me until this morning, she didn't care about where I was gonna go"
Gray took my hand.
"I miss my dad" I looked up at him. "It was better when he was here" he hugged me and I didn't want him to let me go. We sat here for a while like this until Lisa came in.
"Ok so I just changed the sheet so--"
She stopped when she saw me and Gray hugging then we let go of each other. Lisa was smiling.
"Good night Lena" He smiled at me. "Night" I shook my head smiling.
"So you and my son" Lisa said and I laughed
Which son?
I got changed into a tank top and shorts then sat in the bed playing 8ball pool with Dani.
"Good night" I looked up and it was Ethan in a towel. "Did you really just come in here now so I could see you in a towel?" I laughed
"Of course" he smiled.
"Good night Ethan" I shook my head and he left.
••
"WAKE UP"
I was awaken by Grayson jumping on my bed and Ethan yelling "wake up" over and over again. I sat up with Grayson laying on my legs then Ethan knocked me over jumping next to me and hugging me. We all started laughing as I was pretty much hanging off the bed. "You wanna go to Starbucks?" Ethan said as I'm still hanging off the bed. "Sure" he pulled me back up and laid next to me while Gray was laying on my legs with his arms wrapped around my waist and his head laying down. "Grayson Bailey Dolan are you sleeping on me" I laughed and he lifted his head up suddenly "you remember my middle name" he smiled and I nodded. "Hey what about mine" Ethan pouted "Grant" I patted his cheek. "Ok you two as much as I love two hot guys in bed with me I really need some Starbucks..." I stopped "so that may have came out wrong. They laughed and got up. I put on stretch pants and white vans with a red sweatshirt.
"IM DRIVING" I ran into the car in the drivers seat and Gray sat in the passengers. "Why are you alway throwing me in the back" Ethan complained as he got in.
Authors note: Ok so I started writing the next chapter and it's got me shook, I'm excited I hope it turns out good ok bye please leave comments and questions.