Chaper 4

Tuesday 7:45 at school
Grayson's P.O.V.
"Yo Grayson..Gray!" Nate yelled in my ear and I suddenly looked at him.
"What man, chill"
"I have been telling you about what happened between me and Mia last night" Nate said
I rolled my eyes "sorry dude"
"Who do you keep looking at" Nate said with a dumb confused look on his face.
"He's looking at Lena" Ethan said out of no where.
"Shut up E" I snapped
"Ooo who's Lena" Alex chimed in.
"She's are really hot neighbor" Ethan said
"So you like her man?" Alex quickly said
"No way I don't even know her, can we stop talking about it" I groaned then Kate and Mia walked over.
"Hey Mia" Nate said and smiled as he put his arm around her.
"Hey Ethan" Kate said as she basically threw her self on to my brother. Ethan gave me his "save me face".
"Alright guys we gotta go to class, later" I pulled Ethan away from the group as we walked to class. We passed Lena and her 2 friends by their locker me and Ethan smiled at her and she smiled back.
"So Lena is cool right" I said to Ethan
"Yeah we should hang with her more she's hot" Ethan said and rolled my eyes and laughed.
My first few classes were boring and then it was lunch.
I waked to the cafeteria with Nate and saw Lena as soon as I walked in.
"You should get us our table I'll be right back" I said to Nate not taking my eyes off of her.
I walked across the cafeteria to the lunch line where Lena was.
"Hey" I stood next to her in the line looking down at her.
"Hey" she said in an adorable quiet voice and looked at her friend standing next to her.
I looked at her friend "what's up I'm Gray"
She rolled her eyes "hi" she said then went in front of me and Lena to get her food.
"She's nice" I laughed
"Don't worry she's amazing once you get to know her, that's my best friend" she smiled
"So there is a party this Friday at the beach you should come..you can bring anyone you want" I smiled hoping she would say yes.
" I'll think about it" she bit her lip which made my stomach turn.
I leaned down closer to her "Well I hope I'll see you there." I smirked and walked away back to Nate.
Ethan's P.O.V
The bell rang and I had just left my locker and walked to science. I walked in late again and had to here Mr. Scuppers bullshit again. I smiled at Lena and sat next to her.
"What's up" I whispered
"How come your always late" she smiled at me with that beautiful smile.
"I stop at my locker and then I walk slow because I hate this class, simple"
She laughed which made me laugh, she has one of those contagious laughs, I love those.
Mr. Scupper put us with partners for a project that was worth 60% of our grade. I was with Lena. The bell rang.
"So you should come to our house to work on the project"
"Yea my moms probably not home again anyway" she sighed
I put my arm around her as we walked to our lockers. We reached her locker and I texted gray to tell him that she was coming over and to wait in the car all of a sudden I heard a loud high pitched scream I looked up and it was one of Lena's friends. "Age would you stop doing that!" Lena's friend Danielle said to the girl who screamed.
"Well excuse me if Lena got invited to a party by one of the hottest boys in school and we get to go with her" the girl Adriana said.
Lena laughed at her "I'll text you guys later" Lena said walking back to me.
"So Gray invited you this weekend?" I asked
She nodded in response I put my arm back around her and walked out of the school together but before we got out of the hall the girl Adriana yelled "I SHIP IT!"
Lena's P.O.V
After Adriana decided to embarrass me I got to the twins house. Me and Ethan went up to his room to work on the project. Another day alone with one of the Dolan twins...