Chaper 13

Friday 6:45
"I don't know who's coming anymore" I laughed while I finished doing Dani's make up.
"Don't mess up my make up stop laughing" Dani said.
"You would still look beautiful baby" Lisa said standing next to me while I taught her how to do eyeliner.
"Should I wear a red crop top with black shorts or baby blue" Age said holding up two shirts.
"Red, red is hot" Jax said laying on my bed.
"Thanks" Age smiled "I love having a guy friend in the group"
We were all getting ready to go out to a club since we all had fake ID's. Me and Jax originally invited, Lisa, Dani, Age, Mark, Ethan, Grayson, Alex, and Nate but apparently there was gonna be a lot more people showing up at the club.
"Ok Dani you look sexy I'm going to get dressed." I winked at her and went into the bathroom with my clothes.
"Hey" I heard from behind me, it was gray.
"Hey, you ready?" I asked him looking at him wearing a black dress shirt and dark jeans with dark blue vans.
"Yea I just wanted to say that I'm sorry again" he smiled.

"Gray it's ok you and E have been apologizing all week" I said smiling.
"I know I just feel bad" Gray said.

"ETHAN DOLAN GET OUT HERE" I yelled and Ethan came out of his room wearing jeans and no shirt "I'm trying to figure out what to wear."

"New rule, no more saying sorry" I looked at them "got it?"
They nodded "good now Gray please help him" I laughed.

"I'll try" he shook his head.

I went into the bathroom I put on high waisted stretch pants and black Tims with a army green crop top with the back open.
I went back into my room Age, Ethan, Grayson, and Jax were sitting on my bed talking Adriana was probably in the conversation just to make sure she wasn't missing anything that could pertain to me. Lisa and Dani looked like they were having a little argument.

"Ok guys we're gonna be late" I said.
We got to the club and we all got in. We all went right to the bar.

"I need to get drunk tonight" me and Dani said at the same time and laughed then took two shots.

"Guys" I said to our friend group "Ethan, Nate, and Jax you lost so your the drivers, have fun, I'm getting drunk" I said then turned around and got another drink.

As the night went on I got drunk as fuck. I was currently dancing with Jax.

"I hate you for making me be the driver." He laughed.

"It's not my fault you lost, pretty boy" I slurred my words a little. "Did it hurt your ego?"

"So much" he put his hand on his heart.
ETHANS POV
It was around 2:00am.

"Nate you sure you got him?" I asked Nate while he took Ethan in the car. I could only handle one drunk girl not two. Ha get it because Grays a girl...yeah.

"Yeah man I'm gonna take him to your house he'll be fine." Nate said then drove away

We were all standing outside.
Dani and Lisa left in an uber and Alex left with some girl.

I walked up to Jax who was holding Lena up by the waist. I didn't like him touching her.

"WOOO PARTY" Lena yelled

"I got her" I said and he handed her over to me and I wrapped my arm around her waist holding her up.

"Ok I'm taking Mark and Age, later" he said getting in his car with them.

"BYE PRETTY BOY" she waved.

I walked to my car holding Lena up and put her in the passenger seat.

"Why don't you give me a nickname?" Ethan said.

"Oh no do you have a big ego too?" She asked me and I laughed getting in the car.