Chaper 5

Tuesday 4:45pm
Ethan and I walked into his room and he shut the door then jumped into his bed and laid down.
I laughed and sat at the end of the bed "come on this project is important"
"But I'm so tired and I hate science" Ethan groaned.
"Ethan come on" I jumped onto him with my knees resting on each side of his body and started shaking his shoulders.
He laughed and placed his hands on my waist
"kinda like this position your in"
"Stop it you creep" I slapped his chest.
He laughed and sat up "we can do this project if you stay over and hang out with me after" he said looking in my eyes.
"Fine" I smiled and got off of him to grab our books and quickly texted my mom to tell her where I was.
We started working on the project, Ethan would mess with me a few times like tease me or poke my sides, sometimes I would catch him glancing at me.
"Come on Lena this isn't due until next week can we please be done?" Ethan complained.
I looked at the time it was already 7:00pm.
"We would have gotten more done if you stopped touching me"
I saw Ethan smirk.
"That's not what I meant" I laughed
"Ok fine we can be done for today"
"Cool now you get to hang out with me for a while" Ethan said proudly. I rolled my eyes and laughed.
"Ok well what do you wanna do" I asked throwing my books onto my school bag
"Movie?" Ethan asked
"Notebook" I responded and he laughed
"I gotta pee first" I got up and walked out, as I was walking to the bathroom I passed grays room and his door was opened
"Hey" I heard him say from inside and I stopped then walked to his door
"Hey" I smiled leaning against the door.
He got up and walked over to me leaning against the wall next to the door in front of me.
"are you leaving" he asked
"No I'm gonna watch a movie with E"
"Oh" he looked a little upset
"Do you wanna watch it to?" I asked
"No it's fine I'll just see you later or tomorrow" he slightly smiled.
I returned his smile "ok"
I walked up to him and have him a little hug then walked to the bathroom.

•••
"I never saw this movie honestly" Ethan laughed as I laid next to him in the bed.
"Really?" I asked a little surprised.
He nodded turning on the movie and then put his arm around me. I laid my head into his shoulder and watched the movie. About 1 hour in I was starting to fall asleep.
•••
I woke up startled to a sound of a mans voice yelling.
"Ethan wake up we're gonna be late"
I sat up quickly "shit" I got up.
Ethan yawned and looked at me "good morning?"
"I gotta go" I grabbed all my stuff and put my shoes on and without thinking I went to Ethan and kissed his cheek. Then realized what I did. I quickly walked out of his room.

Why did I just kiss him? There was no reason for that bs. I mean sure it was just the cheek but still.

I was knocked out of my thoughts by running right into Grayson.
"Um hi" I looked up at him
He gave me a confused look "hey"
"I gotta go I'll explain later" I ran out side to my house and got a quick shower then got dressed.
I was about 10 minutes late to school and got a detention from my first period teacher.
It was gonna be a great day.