Chapter 7

Friday 11:48pm
Maybe it was because we were drunk, maybe it was because my feelings were growing for him, maybe I pulled away because I wanted Ethan....

Grayson pulled away for a second to catch his breath but I pushed my lips to his and restarted the kiss..I still didn't know who I liked but I know that I'm the moment I wanted to kiss Grayson.
The kiss got harder and more passionate like we needed each other. Grayson pulled me onto his lap not breaking the kiss. He pulled my chest into his and I locked my arms around his neck wanting to get closer to him. He placed little kisses up my neck.
"G-Grayson" i said quietly
"Mhm?" He mumbled against my neck kissing it
I didn't want to ruin the moment but I have a big mouth and talk a lot so..
"I like you--but I also like Ethan and I don't know what to do"
Gray stopped for a second and looked at me
"It's ok Lena, I like you too, and until you decide who you like better, we will both have a chance with you, and my chance is right now" he smiled at me and I smiled back then he kissed me again.

After being gone for about a half hour me and Gray went back to the party, I held his hand and went to find Ethan. Once I found him I grabbed his hand also and pulled them to a quieter place.
"I have to talk to you guys" I said looking up at both of them.
"I like both of you and I don't know which one I like more..."
Ethan smiled at me and I realized that was the first time I told him I liked him.
"Well I guess you will just have to spend more time alone which each of us individually" Ethan said and I nodded
"Just as long as this doesn't make you guys fight" i said seriously and they nodded.
••
We left the beach around 1:30am Dani left with that girl she was with and Age left with mark. I was to drunk to drive so Grayson told me to leave my car at the beach and us 3 would drive together. We all sat awkwardly in the car, Gray was least drunk because he lost "rock, paper, scissors" to Ethan and was the designated driver, Ethan was passed out in the front seat so Grayson took him to his room then came back to the car to take care of me. I had to sleep at their house because my amazing mother (note the sarcasm) wouldn't let me in the house if I was drunk. Grayson took me to his room and I sat on his bed.
"I'mmm tiiredd" I slurred my words and gray laughed
"Lay down"
"No way mister I need PJJ's" I said
"PJJ's?" He laughed
I got up and took off my shorts and my top.
GRAYS POV
I turned around from looking in my drawers to find a big shirt for Lena and she was standing there in her thong.
"L-lena"
She was beautiful I hope she knew how beautiful she was
"Stop starring you creep" she said slurring her words and took the shirt from me and put it on then came closer to me.
"You didn't have to get me a shirt" dh said quietly with her chest against my body on her tippy toes.
"Lena" I smiled
"Your smile is adorable" she said with a small smile forming on her lips.
I couldn't help but to laugh at that.
"Gray?" She asked
"Yea" I responded confused
"Will you kiss me again?" She looked serious.
I gave her a small soft kiss and she shook her head.
"I mean after tonight...I care what you think about me Grayson, do you think I'm gross because I want you and Ethan, I really like you Gray" she said sadly.
I picked her up and brought her back to the bed and laid next to her.
"I like you Lena, no I don't want to share you but right now I will if it means that I might have a real relationship with you one day" I said and kissed her.
"Goodnight beautiful" I said, she smiled and closed her eyes and fell asleep.
•••
LENAS POV
I woke up with a feeling that made me feel like someone was stabbing my brain. I slowly sat up and saw Grayson laying next to me.. I put my hand on my head and yawned... which hurt my head even more. "Ow" I said quietly which woke Gray up. He looked up at me and yawned "morning" he smiled at me.
"Shush to loud"
He laughed a little at sat up then kissed me which shocked me.
"I'll go get you water and medicine" he got up and left. I started to think about last night then I remembered that we kissed on the beach and the conversion with E and Gray...and the conversion me and Gray had in his room. Why did feelings have to be so complicated?
Someone came back in the room, it was Ethan, he laid next to me.
"Morning" he said quietly.
"You have a hangover too?" I asked
"Like someone's stabbing my brain" he smiled
"Exactly" I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.
"Remember the conversation between me you and Gray?"
He nodded his head "kinda"
I looked up at him "still feel the same?" He nodded "of course" he leaned down for a kiss but Grayson walked in.
"Here" he handed me and E a water bottle and medicine.
"Thanks" I swallowed the pill and drank some water.
My phone started vibrating and I got a text from Dani *STARBUCKS IN 1 HOUR BE THERE!!!* she texted in a group message between me and Age.
"I gotta go" I got up
"Thanks for the fucking amazing night" I smiled at them and kissed them both on the cheek "later"
••
"Girl!" Dani said after I told them what happened between me and the boys.
"I'm so proud of you" Adriana said.
"So anyway about me" Dani said excitedly "so I may have slept with that girl last night and we may be going on a date next week"
"GIRL!" I screamed but didn't mean to and me and dani laughed, I looked at age.
"What's wrong"
She looked at me worried "um ok don't freak out but I think I'm pregnant"