The Death

Mary's Point Of View

8 Months Later

"Mary, Mary," Francis yells as he walks down the long corridor

"is everything alright love?" i as him as he embraces me in a long, tight hug.

"everything is perfect, its just I'm going to be a dad and i married the love of my life and tomorrow is the one year anniversary of our marriage." Francis says as he kisses me.

"that is why your mother is throwing us a ball darling, i love you but i need to go get dressed for the ball. meet me in our chambers at 6:00?" i say as i give him a peck on the cheek and leave.

I put on a white lace long dress. Greer puts my hair into a fishtail braid and a diamond crown, Kenna walks into my room at the perfect time so i get her to do my make up, she puts on red lipstick, she finishes my make up just in time.

'Knock Knock'

"who is it?" i say with a smile

"just you wonderful husband," Francis says with a smile as he walks in the room.

"well then i suppose you can come in," say with a little laugh in my voice.

"wow how did i ever get so lucky look at you your gorgeous and i love you so much Mary Stuart Valois." he says as he takes my arm to walk me out to the ball room door. He embraces me in a kiss, before he can deepen the kiss the doors open up.

"King Francis of France and Queen Mary of France," the door man calls out. i start blushing when i look at Francis.

"Come on love, let our people know how much we love each other." he says as he kisses me on the cheek.

"I guess your right come on," i say as i grab his arm and walk in.

Later On In The Night

"So Louis how are you liking Fran-OWWW," i scream out, everyone turns and looks at me. Francis runs over to me, I start feeling light headed.

"Whats wrong Mary is everything okay?" he says with a worried tone in his voice.

"No Francis, i think my water broke, OWW," i let out another sharp scream. I feel myself start to lose my balance,
I collapse to the ground.

"GUARDS GET THE PHYSICIANS NOW, THE QUEEN HAS GONE INTO LABOUR." Francis yells out, the guards run out as fast as they can to get the best physician in the whole of France. Francis picks me up bridal style and kisses my forehead and carries me into our chambers where the physician is waiting.

Francis's Point Of View

I'm standing placing Mary, the love of my life screaming in pain.

"King Francis I think it would be best for you too leave." The physician says, I stare at him I horror, did he really just say that?

"I would never if I could take that pain away from her I would in a instant but I can't so the best that I can do is be beside her as she goes through this pain called child birth," I say staring at my wife with only love in my eyes, everyone stood there in aww at how much Mary and I love each other.

"AHHHHHHHH, I'm scared Francis what if the baby doesn't live? what if I die in the process?" She says with a worried look in her face.

"Mary your the love of my life I would never let that happen to you and if we lose the child we can try again and again and again until my last breath," I say placing kisses all over her face.

"Oh how I love you," she says kissing me passionately, I didn't want to let go off her.

"Alright children I know your excited but must you have well we all know where this was going so I'm sure you didn't want you know what to happen  in front of all of these people? I don't think it would be nice for either of you," Catherine says with a massive smile on her face.

"She's right love we should stop now, come on up go and enjoy the party, I'll get the physician to get Kenna to go and get you, I promise I'll be alright." Mary says with a slight pain in her eyes.

"Mary I don't want anything to happen to you, so I'll stay right beside you no matter what I love you so much," I say happily kissing her hand.

"If that what you want my love," she says putting her hand on my left cheek and kissing the right.

Two Hours Later
Recap: Mary's gone into labour but there's a lot of complications Mary's Point Of View

"Come on Mary, you need to push harder," Francis says to me as I squeeze his hand.

"I'm trying," I say losing my breath

"And last push," the doctor says

"Ahhhhhh," I push as hard as I could.

The baby was out but the doctor stared at the child but it wasn't making a sound.

"No no please no," tears filled my eyes, "NOOOO, I-I'm s-so sorry Francis it's all m-my fault." I lost it I couldn't take it I got up and I ran I didn't know where I was going I just ran and ran and ran until I was out by the lake where I first kissed Francis. I saw bash and I ran into his arms and just bawled my eyes out. We talked until the sun came up.

"Bash I don't want to go back to the castle I can't stand to look at Francis, I failed him as a wife and as a queen. Can we go just have a picnic by the lake today please?" I asked him almost crying.

"Of course Mary, but your nightgown is all bloody. How about we meet over here in a hour?" He said hugging me in a tight hug, "you'll be alright I promise."

"Thank you bash," I say as I walk into the castle, that's where is see him standing there, he looks so perfect. I can't stand it seeing him so perfect I feel terrible I drop to the ground and cry.

Authors note
Hey guys I'm sorry this is so late I've been busy and I've had writers block but her it is now. Thanks for reading xx