Ch 12 :D

Kay peeps,

here's the new chapter, and sorry for the delay..This chapter has been written for a while now but i just kept forgetting to post it :p

___________________________________________________________________________

Daniella’s POV:

“Pizza’s here!” I squealed running to the door, grabbing a 50 from Christian’s wallet on the way. I couldn’t wait for one of the others to walk to the door lazily and take an hour to get it; I was way too excited, especially since I hadn’t eaten pizza in a week. A whole week! Can you believe it? I yanked the door open eagerly with a huge smile on my face expecting to see Ralf, the usual delivery boy waiting outside with a flirty smile on his face and his dorky giant’s hat on backwards. I was expecting to smell the beautiful aroma of pepperoni pizza fresh out of the oven, and attack it after practically shoving the money at Ralf. However, what I was not expecting was a 6 foot something Abercrombie and Fitch model to be standing outside my house in a tight black shirt that showed off his sexy as hell body and dark wash jeans that sat dangerously low on his hips.

He had a beautiful tan that I would kill for and a body that every girl in our school would lust after. His hair was a natural blonde, falling in his eyes which were a  pair of smoldering killer green.

I would have thought I was dreaming, I would have slapped myself in the face just to check but I couldn’t move an inch. I was frozen just staring at his gorgeous features, drinking it all in. I felt like I was being seduced by the bad boy waves rolling off of him. He was by far the hottest guy I had ever seen, and he looked like he knew it. As I just stood there staring at him he himself gave me a once over, running his eyes down my body, taking me in before a smirk pulled at the corner of his lips and I could see a hint of his perfect, pearly white teeth. This man just couldn’t get any sexier. I thought to myself. Yet I again stood corrected when he spoke. “So are you going to invite me in or keep ogling me? Cause I have places to be.” I think I almost melted just then. He had the yummiest british accent, sported by a low husky voice that set butterflies loose in my stomach. I think I was 5 seconds away from swooning.

Seeing my expression his smirk widened even more and he cleared his throat loudly which thankfully snapped me out of it. Realizing what an idiot I probably looked like I quickly tried to cover my embarrassment up with a snide comment. “I wasn’t ogling…I was analyzing.” Wow! Good job Daniella! That was an amazing snide comment.

“Analyzing what exactly, love?” He said, smugly.

“What the hell a mutt like you is doing outside my house. What pack are you from?” I asked him, trying to sound as rude as possible…cocky ass. He looked a little taken aback by my sudden change in attitude but replied “Well actually I am here to see the Alpha of the Blue Spirits. Tyler Anderson, correct?”

I nodded in agreement and eyed him warily. Now that I could think clearly I felt like punching myself. Why the hell was I thinking about this guy like that? I mean I have a mate. I mate I love very, very much. I didn’t even know it was possible to think about another person the way I did after being mated.

“So is he home right now?” Sexy british guy asked. Wait, what did I just call him? There is seriously something wrong with me today. I need to stop thinking like that. But then again, can you blame me? I was pizza deprived. I was bound to go mental.

“He is.” I confirmed.

“So can I come in then?” He said sarcastically.

“Can I know who the hell you are first?” I shot back.