Important!!!!

Okay guys.

So, I know that this story was meant to be about Vanessa and Ashton and just their relationship, but I love my other characters way to much to ignore their love stories...so i have decided to change IIBWSTIIB's basic story line from just one couple to all 5 of their stories. Beacause I really want to write about the others too but I feel it would be very chaotic to write different stories for each of them at the same time. So, i have decided that IIBWSTIIB should be about 5 best friends and their love lives instead of just Vanessa'a. Not to worry though. They will still kind of be the main point of focus, but now you get to know about the other awesome characters as well!!!Oh and you don't need to read the story again or anything like that ;)

 Here's the new description of the story that will be put up:

***

Cliche. Every romance story has a cliché in it in some form or the other. Whether it is

1.      The popular new guy falling for the nerd

2.      A love hate relationship

3.      Keeping secrets

4.      A guy that loves you unconditionally, or does he?

5.      Trouble in paradise...

But the question is, why have just one when you can have them all?! Follow Vanessa, Genevieve, Aria, Daniella and Riley as they climb on a rollercoaster of love, betrayal, happiness and tears and watch their romantic yet humorous love lives blossom and bloom in the story ‘Ignorance is Bliss. Wait, Scratch That. Innocence is Bliss.’

 ***

 So I hope you guys like it and continue to enjoy the ride, because I promise that this story just got better…..and bigger. Lmao. Next chapter should be up on Wednesday!!!

 Oh and just so you guys know, I changed the character of Ashton from Gaspard Ulliel to Adam Gregory coz I think Adam is more....I don't know....Ashton-y? And the character of Aria is no longer Josie Loren...she's Sophia Bush! :)

xoxo