Chapter 1: What Happened to the Fae?

With everything coming up to this point, you were sitting next to Sportacus while Robbie was on the other side of you. Ipro was sitting in front of them, a big book was placed on the center of the table. There were no markings, only a few burnt edges. Ipro looked up to you,

"Now _________ what you're about to hear, may be not to your liking."

"I can handle it." Ipro smiled a little, before opening the book and turning the the begining, lights were dim all of a sudden. Ipro began mumbling under his breath, before you knew it, blue lights seem to emerge out of the book, almost like a movie playing. Center of the table, Ipro began to read, as images began to show.

"Fae have always known for their tricks and misfortune, they lived side by side with the elfs of the north, while they lived in the south." you saw one light that was purple with wings showing as a fae while the blue light with tiny ears was the elf. They were seen shaking hands as everything was peaceful. "That was until the day, where things turned terrible." the images changed as you can see that snow was falling harder and the elves and fae were together, it looked like arguing. "Winter has been harsh and the fae couldn't survive this, they were out of supplies that they needed. One Fae named Stefan asked if they can borrow until spring has come once more. Yet the leader of the elves decline this, explaining that winter came early and their crops were either sooner than they should. Maggi, the leader couldn't sacrifice the things he needed for his people. This caused the Fae to grow angry." The two began to show themselves as one had a pair of grey eyes, a scruff of hair on his chin, while his wings were non other than light shimmering purple. The other only showed his ice blue eyes, while his blonde hair was wavy enough to style on there own, his ears twitch as you can hear the argument through the light.

"This was never a problem before Maggi, we've been friends for so long. Help each other out, but this one time. You've decline me."

"Mother Earth has not been too kind to us. The snow she lays here, shows we have not learn."

"About what? My people need those supplies if not my own kind will cease to exist!" Maggi only crossed his arms.

"I'm sorry-"

"Selfish elves."

"That's not true!" Stefan only slammed his fists on the table as a shot of magic came at him. Maggi block the attack, as Stefan wings flutter underneath. Stirring inside of himself, Stefan at this point had enough.

"If my people die, it will be on you hands that ran their blood." with that Stefan rose up from his seat as he flew away from the elf. Maggi only got up from his seat, he knew what was going to happened.

Images began to change, showing the border of where the fae stood were block from the north.

"It was true, winter was not kind to them as most of the fae passed. Stefan along with over a hundred fae's were left. Him and Maggi fought on who is to blame, the two of them no longer were friends, but as enemies. Stefan order the fae to go back to their roots. It was indeed such a terrible thing." You only widen your eyes as you saw some of the fae playing tricks on the younger elf's, some were even killed and you couldn't bare to watch it. Sportacus only held you close, yet you still have to watch even if it was gruesome. "Elves were over populated and Stefan was only trimming them down one, by one. Soon he lost feeling thoughts the elves claiming to his people that they were not to be trusted, they lie and only defend for themselves. Than years passed by heroes were being born and came to the point of Number 7. Trial has begun"

"Bu-" Ipro silence you for a moment, before the images began to change, it was the trial. You knew what this was, Maggi stood where the high council would be. You notice a female elf chain she was as another elf was by her side. Her eyes brought tears down her face, you only listen to what they were saying,