Chapter 9: A Story Told

Sportacus was amazed of what you look like. His eyes trailed to your ears to the back of your wings. They were beautiful in his eyes.

"How do you feel?"

"To be honest, surprise and well shock." Sportacus noticed the fae coming up to them, Ipro stood next to Sportacus. Stefan looked over at Ipro, before looking at the other elf.

"So, these two are your special friends?"

"Actually,..father. This is my family, Sportacus is my mate." you hook your arm around him. Stefan didn't seem to mind.

"Just like your mother. It's nice to meet you, Sportacus." he shook his hand, while looking over at Ipro. "So it is true then, you must be Ipro."

"Indeed, we have so many questions to ask. It's impossible for you to be here and look the same all those years ago." Stefan sigh to himself.

"Let's go somewhere private."

~

You'll we're back at the castle, you were back in your so called room. Stefan looked around, everything went wrong in his head. He can remember well enough to know what had happened here. Sportacus couldn't believe the damage around the place. He looked at you, your arms were wrapped around yourself, your wings began to flutter a little on their own. He took your hand, you looked over at him as he softly placed a kiss on you. Stefan looked over as he cough a little. Breaking the kiss you both looked over at Stefan.

"Ipro..can you tell me what happened to the he faes?" Ipro nodded.

"With no leader to the faes, they didn't have the guidance to survive. They became cold, tricks and whatever reason. Whoever went over the wall, they were kill on sight. Regardless of what happened. This is what Maggi suggested, since you're little..you know." Stefan rubbed his hand over his face, he couldn't believe it.

"I had no choice, but to leave them...I didn't..did they even get my letter?" Ipro shook his head.

"They never got the letter, Stefan." his face grew white for a moment.

"I see..anything else I should know about?"

"Maggi is no longer with us, but his son is." Stefan growled a little, yet turned his head away.

"That bastard got what he deserve!" they all went silence. You broke away from Sportacus, you touch your father's shoulder. He turned to look at you.

"I saw what happened between you two, yet my only question is. If you hated the elves for what happened, what made you love mother?" he went quiet for a moment.

"She was different.." his eyes closed, letting his magic out, it was just like the book from before. Yet this was by memory. Pictures appeared and so you saw her, her smiling face.

"I'm sorry for what happened to your people. I being a peace offering." she looked up at the fae. He was alone in the forest, far from the fae territory he was. He didn't know why, but he was intrigued by her. Kneeling down in front of him, she presented him a bracelet with the purple gem around it. Stefan took it and exam it, it was rather beautiful, than again looking down at her. She was as well.

"What's your name?"

"Stasia."

Another memory came in, you watched as it shows Stefan and Stasia on a beautiful night, stars out and no one to interrupt them.

"Stefan, it's beautiful tonight." Stefan was laying on the ground with her, her ears twitch as his wings showed. She giggle at him, causing him to take her hand.

"Not as beautiful as you."

"Oh stop it." he chuckled as he looked up at the sky. He knew this was a bad idea, secretly he cared for her. She was..different from the others that hated him and his kind. Stasia..was something else, she saw the world differently in her eyes. "Stefan..." he looked over at her, her face filled with another emotion, he didn't know what was.

"Yes?"

"Is it wrong..to have feelings with someone that's forbidden?" Stefan only sat up, she too did the same.

"Stasia-"

"I shouldn't have..I..I need to go." but before she could leave, Stefan pulled her close, silencing her with a kiss. Moments later, he broke it, tears shred down her cheeks.

"I guess we are in the same boat than."

"But..Maggi-"

"Than stay with me, forget your leader. I love you, Stasia." she leaned in and kissed him once more.

"As to I."

As his magic died down, Stefan only shed a tear.

"She was my everything, we mated and then we had you. We knew it would of been difficult to have someone like you being brought into this world. A fae and elf couldn't be, but we didn't care."

"How did..he find her?" Stefan paused himself for a moment. He hated that memory more than ever.

"We wanted some time alone, out in the forests where we first kissed. I left her to find some water, but I heard her scream. I flew as fast as I could, but she was gone along with you. I knew who had her. Though I was too late." he began to shed some tears down his face. You hugged him hoping to stop. "He had no right to take my mate."

"I never knew her..." he was right, you were only a young one.

"At least you have her eyes, you remind me so much of her." you broke the hug from him. "Now you can stay here." you only shook your head.

"I can't, father. I have someone at home who needs me. I know I finally found who I am and my life, but I just..cant.." he was sadden by this, but he knew better. Sportacus walked up to you, holding you close.

"We have a son, your grandson." Stefan's eyes widen.

"I..have a grandson...can I..see him?"

"Of course."

~

He heard something break in the living room. Robbie looked to see if he was there, Ithro was sleeping, peacefully. Yet he needed to find out what it was. He got out of bed and sneak out the door. Robbie looked left and right before making his way to the living room. He scratched his head, seeing nothing was wrong. He yawn to himself before heading back to the room. Big mistake, as soon as he walked into the bedroom. His whole body went number on the floor he laid, he heard Ithro crying. Looking closely at who had the child, it moved close to his face. An elf, why wasn't he surprise.

"A little birdie told me, that this child is special. Yet is also forbidden. Did you know this, oh wait a human like yourself couldn't known." Robbie growled at him, but the elf just placed his foot on his head. "I could squeeze the life out of you, but he wouldn't like that. No, we don't harm humans, but we can taunt them. So I bid you farewell." He snapped his fingers, vanishing from sight. Robbie failed himself, he let someone get him. He might as rot where he was.

"________, I'm sorry."