Chapter 11: Change of Plans

"________..." he opened the door the seeing you on the rocking chair, the scarf was in your hands, you didn't look to see who it was. Stefan just sigh to himself, walking up to you. He made you look at him,

"I'm sorry.."

"Don't be, I know what your feeling. I'm not letting this happened to you."

"What can we do.."

"Do you trust me?" you nodded without even thinking. He smiled a little, mumbling under his breath, you soon felt your whole body being suck. The wings on your back seem to be gone, and your ears were no longer elf like. He soon was finished and looked at you once more.

"I don't understand."

"You need to appear normal, just as you were before. A trial is going to be held tomorrow, you need to calm down a bit, Sportacus will be by your side. Once that happens, I will sneak in and try to get your son back."

"It's a foolish plan father-"

"What choice do we have?" you bit your lip, before looking up at him.

"Tell the truth."

"I can't-"

"What could they do? They can't kill us right? We have to show that it's in the past." you only clinged onto his shirt, letting a few tears down your face. "No more bloodshed, no more hiding, please.." he sighed to himself. You did have a point, what could they do.

"If that is what you wish, than no be it."

~

"You really think this will work?" Robbie spoke, they were in the spare bedroom, him and Stefan looked at each other.

"Your the one one that I can tell you."

"Because I'm human is that right?"

"That and well, she trusts you more." Stefan closed his eyes, before reopening them. "Finding out that she has grown into this beautiful fae and marrying one of the heros, a grandson..Ive missed so much of her life. You must think I am a terrible father." Robbie only sat down on the bed with him.

"You had to do what you had to do, wrong time, wrong place that's all."

"You seem calm about this."

"My father wasn't really around much, he wasn't the father i wanted, but he came from time to time. Left my mother, I was alone."

"I'm sorry to hear that."

"Don't be, he was a bastard of a father anyways. But this isn't about me." Stefan looked over at him. "She found who she was and on top of that, a father she never had. I believe after tomorrow, things will go back to the way things were."

"You really think one day, off all the things I have done will change that?"

"It's in the past, how can it be affected now?" Stefan thought long and hard, Robbie was right about this. Maggi is no longer around, clearing things out with his son, he didn't know what to say.

"I trust you, Robbie." he only nodded.

~

Sportacus only kept holding you in the rocking chair he was, he knew of this now new plan. It was all up to you both, he looked down at you.

"You really think this will work?"

"What choice do we have, Sportacus.."

"I trust you, I hope you know what you are doing." you looked up at him, giving him a warming kiss. He only held you close, keeping you safe in his arms for the remainder of the night.