Chapter 10: Talk

Pain shot through your body, something was wrong. Was Robbie okay? Did they get him? No, they wouldn't after what they found out, yet who..Sportacus was by your side. Holding you, the pain worsen, causing you to scream.

"What's wrong?" Stefan's eyes widen.

"I know this feeling, just like what happened with my late mate."

"It's a few days trip, there's no way we can know in time." Ipro pointed out, Stefan shook his head.

"Gather around, I can teleport." with so, Stefan's magic was wrapped around, in a flash, you broke away from Sportacus. You were back home, heading into the bedroom, you saw Robbie on the floor. He turned his head to see you. Rushing over to him, you hope he was okay. Robbie felt control of his body, you help him lean up. He hated himself.

"Where's Ithro?"

"An elf..came in..he took him...I..dont know where..I'm sorry.." you only hugged him. It was a surprise to him, but Robbie didn't budge.

"Did he leave any trace?" Robbie shook his head. "At least you're okay."

"I tried.."

"We will find him, Robbie." it wasn't long til Sportacus came into the room. He helped Robbie up and set him down on the bed. His ears twitch a bit, something felt familiar..an aura. He went to search for any lead. Robbie only looked at you once more. Fully examining what he didn't see earlier.

"So..you are a fae than, you're beautiful." you couldn't help, but blush, your wings flutter a bit.

"Thanks Robbie." a knock was heard on the door, you saw Ipro and Stefan come in. Robbie couldn't believe his eyes,

"He's alive?"

"He's my father..actually." so much information in one day. Robbie's eyes widen. Before he could say anything, Sportacus stood up.

"I know this aura, but you're not going to like it."

"What do you mean?" you asked.

"The high council, servants. Yet how.." you only gulped as your wings flutter like crazy. You didn't realized you lifted yourself up, but flew away from them. Hearing the door lock, you slid down the door, the scarf you had in your hand. Ithro scent was on it, you baby taken, you needed him and wanted him here. What could you do without hurting him? You softly began to cry.

~

"It's dangerous and foolish to do so, Sportacus."

"My son is in danger, what kind of a hero doesn't do this. My family comes first!"

"Your grandfather is right." Stefan spoke up, his arms were crossed, his wings flutter a little. "If he found out what your son really is, the fate of you and your family will cease to exist, whether you are a hero or not." Sportacus frowned a bit.

"I'll find a way-"

"Sportacus, please. For the sake of us all, we need to think before we act." Ipro pointed out.

"Let me talk to her." Stefan spoke up, Sportacus looked over at him. "Maybe I can help her in some way."

"We wouldn't be in this mess, because of you." Ipro smacked him across the face.

"I know you're angry, but don't take it out on him. He's been through worst, losing a mate and daughter in one day. Finally reunited with his daughter, you know better than that." He only nodded, apologized.

"I understand what your feeling, I'm sure once we know, I'll make sure to help whatever I can."

"If the high council sees you, we may be in trouble." Stefan chuckled.

"You forgot one thing, we faes plays tricks." his magic was out, taking a deep breath his wings were being sucked back in. He looked normal, but not enough. "I will help, her put her wings away. The ears would have to be hidden well enough with magic."

"What's all this going to do?"

"I have a plan."

~

"Leave me." with leaving him alone with the child. Ithro looked at him, his magic was out as he shook his finger at him, waving his own magic in the air.

"Very familiar indeed." the book was opened to him, the history of his own father, Maggi.

"It's times like this, where I wish he was around. Father, if you can hear me, I hope you're proud of me."