The Aftermath

Lara POV
  Ever since the others came back, things have been looking up. I've been feeling a lot more confident now. But how we met was a little crazy.
   My sisters and I have gotten back together and were on patrol one night. We overheard a commotion going on nearby. We went to check it out and what our eyes found was unbelievable. The guys, they were back. "Raph?  Raph! You're back!" I hugged him. "You idiot! I thought you were dead for 3 months straight!" I punched him in the stomach. "But I'm so glad you're back!"
"Um. Okay. Are you happy to see us again or not?"
"Sorry. It's complicated." I said.
                    *back in the lair*
As we walked into the lair, I saw Venus meditating near us. When Leo walked towards her, she flipped him on his back. "Ow." Leo said painfully. "Wait. Leo?" Venus said in shock. I kinda laughed a little. She helped him up and hugged him tightly. We introduced the others to a friend of mine. Synergy. They told us what actually happened, and we told them what was going on around here. Many months passed. We found Master Splinter, we defeated the Kraang, now we're all happy. Well, for now.
               *months later*
  "C'mon Raph! Hurry up!"
"Hey, no fair! You got a head start!" Raph yelled. We were out on patrol, scouting the city. "Ha! Beat you again." I said teasing him. "Ha ha. Very funny."
"You're right. It's not funny, it's hilarious." I said laughing. I told Raph to go on without me so that I can check this part of the city. "Hey Lara." I heard a sly voice.  I turned around. "Oh. Hey Synergy." I greeted her. Then she punched me. "Woah, Syng, you ok?" I asked her. "Y'know, I've been meaning to tell you something Lara. You see, I work for the Foot clan."
"Ha. Nice joke Syng."
"Don't believe me? Then maybe you'll believe me when I take out these." She pulled out her weapons, which looked exactly like the ones that Shredder has. "Wait, what?" I asked her. She told all about Shredder's plan. Since Raph was the strongest out of everyone(including me) he would brain wash Raph's mind into turning against the others. I wasn't gonna let that happen. "You little traitor." I said furiously. We fought and fought for hours. Until I've had enough of this. I went in full fire mode. I ran right towards her in blazing speed. I went in for the punch. But when I punched her, I realized that she was just a hologram. Then I heard a loud hissing sound. "WHAT THE..." BOOM!!! That's when I thought that my life was over.
    Venus POV
  It's been hours since Raph and Lara went on patrol. Raph just came back, but Lara still wasn't. Then the news came on "We interrupt this program for breaking news. Citizens have proclaim that they heard an explosion nearby. Some say that it was just fireworks, while others say that it could've been more extreme."
"LARA!" Raph yelled. "I'm going after her." He proclaimed.
              *a few hours later*
  Lara POV
  I heard someone coming towards me. I was weak and couldn't move. "LARA!" I heard someone yelling. "Raph..." I said weakly. "LARA!"
"Lara! Are you okay." He said frantically. "Yeah, I'm fine." I said while coughing. "Lara. This is all my fault. I'll call the ambulance." Raph called the ambulance and left me at a safe place where the workers took me. All I can remember was Raph saying that he will never leave me again and then everything going black.
  When I woke up, I found my self inside a hospital room. I also found my sisters. "You were lucky to survive Lara."
"What happened?"
"You were inside an invisible barrier of bombs that Synergy blew up."
"I know that. Ow."
"You kinda broke you're arm a bit." Taly said. I couldn't believe it. In that huge explosion, I only broke my arm. Luckily, I survived it. "Wait a minute. Where's Raph?" I asked my sisters frantically. "He's back at the lair. He's really worried about you Lara. But we'll tell that you're ok."
"Thanks guys. I'd hug you, but I'm afraid I might break something else." I said while laughing lightly. They called Raph and told him I was alright, but I'd be in bed for a while. There are 2 things I just can't wait to do. 1: to get out of here so that I can go back home. 2: to give Synergy a piece of my mind.