Venus:Part 2

Venus POV
I was meditating in the dojo one night. I was deep into meditation. "Hey, Vee." I heard a familiar voice. I stood up and looked to see who it was. It was Taly. "Oh, hey Taly." I said. "What's wrong." I asked her. "I just need some advice."
"On what specifically?" I asked. She sighed. "It's about Donnie. Do you think he still likes me? I mean, we haven't talked to each other for a while." she said. "Well, did you guys have an argument about something?" I asked her. "No. I just need advice." she said as she sat down in front of me. "Well before the Kraang's invasion on New York. I showed Donnie my 'other' form." Taly said. I knew what she was talking about. Her snake form.
A few years ago, before we met the guys, we discovered that we have spirit animals. I have a dragon, Amy has a wolf, Lara has a lion, and Taly has a snake. They only pop out at certain times. And when I mean pop out, I mean we turn into them when we need them the most.
"Wait. What are you talking about? Don't they come out when we need them most?" I asked her. "Well, yeah she 'used to'." she said. I was confused. "Wait, what? What do you mean 'used to' and who is this she?" I asked. "I haven't told you yet." Taly said. After Taly told me, I was pretty creeped out and a little suspicious. This was a snake spirit that was torturing my sister. "So, how come you didn't tell us? We could've helped." I asked. "She said that if I tell you she'd do something horrible to you guys. I couldn't let that happen." she said. I thought about for a while, then I told her I'll handle it.
   After a while I still couldn't figure out how to stop this snake spirit. The only way to make her stop was to kill Taly. Then it hit me. We could set up a trap for her.
"Guys, I'm going out. You guys need anything?" Taly asked. "Pizza." We all said. "Alright. You guys need anything else?"
"Nope." We all said. Once she left, we all discussed the plan. "Alright, you guys know the plan?" I asked. They all agreed.
When Taly came back, the plan was set into motion. Donnie tells Taly that he needs help with this new invention he's working on then tranquilize her. Then the others tie her up.
Tonight we end this. Once and for all.