I'm sorry

Lara POV
It's been awhile since Raph and I spoke to each other. We've really been drifting apart ever since, the 'incident'. You don't know about it. I'll tell you.
*3 months earlier*
"Bring is the turtles alive, and I will consider letting your sisters go." Shredder said. I was on the ground in pain. Bruised and scratched. I didn't have a choice. I was gonna have to betray the turtles. I was gonna have to betray Raph. The love of my life. "Alright! I'll do it. But you better not hurt them!" I demanded Shredder. He didn't say anything. He just gave me the cold shoulder.
Moments later I called the guys. Telling them that my sisters have been captured. But, I also told them, well, more like lied to them, that he's keeping them in his lab.
Once we got to his lab, they didn't see them. Only making me feel even more guilty about lying to them. Then, that's when they got captured. "I expected you to bring me the turtles alive. And you did the that exact thing. You did well Larota." Shredder said. I said nothing. I turned to Raph. "Raph, I'm so sorry." I said. Raph turned away. Water filled my eyes. Shredder brought in my sisters, who were in chains. They looked up and saw the others. They looked at me. I didn't look at them. Too ashamed to look them in the eye. Ashamed to look at Venus in the eye. My sisters broke free, freeing the turtles as well. Then came Raph. "I trusted you, Lara. How could you, out of everyone, do this to us?! To me?!" Raph yelled in anger. "It was either I do nothing and let my sisters die, then do something and see my sisters tomorrow." I said in tears not looking at him. "I tried to fight him Raph. I really did. I forgot to call you, so that you could help. But for some stupid reason, I-I just. I don't know what else happened, Raph." I cried. I could barely speak. "Lara, I-I'm sorry I." I didn't talk to him. On the way home I didn't say anything.
* now*
So, that's what happened. Raph and I didn't speak. And to top it all off, we decided to end the relationship. I just wanted to be friends. Nothing more. "Guys! We have some news!" Donnie yelled. I came out of my room. Only to find my sisters, the guys, and Raph. "Lemme guess. Taly's pregnant!" Amy guessed. I smacked her on the head. "If Taly were pregnant she would've had a pregnancy test with her." I said. "It's not that. Looks like a mutagen rocket wasn't enough for the Kraang." Taly said. "It's worse. A mutagen bomb." Donnie said. We were all stunned. But Venus had a plan. "I got it. Donnie where is the bomb coming from?"
"TCRI."
"Perfect. You guys head for TCRI and try to stop the bomb from being released. If you can't. Contact us immediately. We'll enter the ship, and take out the bomb. Whilst saving the world." Venus explained. We all agreed. Leo called April and Casey to help us with the mission.
We drove to TCRI. My sisters and I waited in the Shell Raiser, while the others went inside. I was still thinking about Raph. I didn't want to be friends anymore. The spark is still there. I know it. "Lara!" Venus yelled. "C'mon. We got a bomb to take out." I walked out to see the ship leaving. We turned into dragons, flew up to the ship, and snuck our way inside. We found the controls, but also some Kraang droids, and Kraang apes. Don't ask. Taly went over to where the bomb was. Which was inside the ships controls. "Um, guys. I got some bad news."
"Kinda busy here Taly!"
"The bomb is the ship!"
"Which means."
"Take out the bomb, you take out the ship!" Taly yelled. Meanwhile, we tried to fight the Kraang off. I heard a crackling sound from where Taly was.
   Taly POV
      I used my boe staff to break the bomb. "Taly! How's that bomb doing?!" Venus yelled. "All done! Now if I can only find a safe place for us to land!" Taly yelled. We started going down. Fast. Then we went sideways. We all grabbed something. Amy started to loose her grip. I caught her. "Brace for impact!" Venus yelled. Everything went black.
Raph POV
I saw the ship crash land into TCRI. "Lara!"
"Taly!"
"Venus!"
"Amy!" my brothers yelled. We ran inside the Shell Raiser. "Leo! Step on it!" I yelled. "What does it look like I'm doing?!" Leo yelled back. I couldn't bare to not see Lara. She was part of my life. And even if we do live to see tomorrow. I want her to be a part of my life forever.
We got to TCRI and found the ship, robot parts, and building parts everywhere. Mikey started running fast. Like, really fast. Maybe I was hallucinating, but I swear, I saw orange markings glowing from his body. We started running behind him. I started lifting rocks. Over and over again. Then I saw a hand. I knew that hand from anywhere. It was Lara's hand. She was under this huge boulder that came from the building. I tried to lift it up. But it was no use. Then, I felt stronger and stronger. I wouldn't stop until I found Lara. Until I saved her life. I felt blood coursing through my veins. Making me feel even stronger than before. Finally, I got the boulder off of her. She was knocked out cold. I brushed off some rocks and took her out of the debris. She was barely breathing. I did CPR on her. Hopefully she would be alive. Then she started coughing. She slightly opened her eyes. "Raph?" she said.
   Lara POV
      "Raph?" I said weakly. I sat up. I felt tears fill up my eyes. "Raph!" I said hugging him. I gripped his shell tightly. I never wanted to let go. I didn't want to leave. "Raph, I am so sorry about what happened. I was an idiot to say that I just wanted to be friends. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry!" I cried. "You mean it?"
"Every single word." I said. I pulled his face into mine until there was no space between our lips. "And that was the end of boyfriend and girlfriend relationship for us." I said to Felicity. "Yeah. Then a few years later, I asked your mom to marry me." Raph said, putting his hand around me. "Momma. Is that a true story?" Felicity asked me. "I don't know. Why don't you ask your aunts and uncles?" I said. "Hey there kiddo!" Leo said as Felicity turned around. "Uncle Leo!" Felicity yelled excitedly. She ran over to one of her uncles. "Hey guys!" Venus said coming in. She had her twins, Lily and Farrah, in a basket and her oldest daughter, Jackie, next to her. "Hi, Jackie!"
"Hi Felicity!" Jackie said. They played for a few minutes until Mikey, Amy, and Diane came. Diane broke her leg a few weeks ago. "Hey guys."
"Hey little brother." Leo said. Felicity and Jackie ran up to Diane, remembering to be careful with her leg. "How's her leg doing?" I asked Mikey. "It's doing much better." Mikey answered. I saw Amy, and boy, was I surprised. "I see you're expecting another little angel into the family." Venus said. "What was your first clue?" Amy said. "Great. So now we have 2 pregnant turtles." Donnie said. Amy turned to see Donnie wearing glasses, (FWI:he looked sexy af) and Taly, holding her stomach where the new baby is. "How're you doing? Y'know, with the baby and all?" I asked. "Doing good. 7 months in."
"Wow. 7 months already?" I asked stunned. "Yeah. 3 months later, I'll be a dad." Donnie said. "Don't worry about it D. You'll be an awesome dad." Mikey said. "Yeah, I mean, when Lara was pregnant with Felicity, I thought is was the end of the world." Raph explained. "Um, last time I checked, you were so excited, you called everyone to tell them the news." I said as. "Hey guys." said a voice. I looked to see April and Casey with their 4 month old baby boy, August. "Hey guys." April greeted. "Hey April. Hey Casey." I said. Everyone looked so happy. I just hope that this moment will last forever.

Wait. You actually thought this entire story was told by my mother and father? Think again. What? You didn't think this was the end of the story, did you? Remember, and my mom told me this so many times, the end, is only the beginning.