young Daniel Seth became dark knight of the night

Young female walker coffee shop but she sit with me.
I think why he was sitting with me.

he said you max the book, please can you tell me a story.
I said oh you wanted to know my story, true I'm in the book.
he said omg I'm so happy, you can tell me, you onboard your first overnight fall has been my life again.

            I said that was once a young man wants to go hiking but stop him at school the most, he saw from the window a young teacher walker and take pictures of the place.

My teacher said, why would you want to be a dream? I want to be an adventure, but I think my life is better, my friends wanted to be chairman.

I'm walking my classroom, sitting in the cafeteria where everyone ate, my phone text open my Facebook and on our website.

                       My friends walked my way, but she sat close to me, a friend said what are you doing my old buddy....

I said I think, choose my life on here, I was not sure how to possibly make me get a job or something.
My friends say okay, I see her eyes are so beautiful, but she has a boyfriend.
Alex felt embarrassed because he get bully, he has easily get bully, I remember last year the girl pulled a bucket of water with the head of Peter, I think he had to part with him.
Peter said he wanted to move on.

I walk a basketball place because my mobile phone and computer temperament but I'm trying hard for me but I walked my home, a young girl playing football from the university, I know where I visit the same university.

           cause my school is the university, I went to the woods because I adventure of building a home from the woods because I like to keep a secret and mysterious.. ..I opened the computer, but I find a lot of ways to get hacked and many items made suit.
I think it's the future I can make the suit a lot of myself and I'm a hero, I'm sure everyone knows I've never been a hero, I'm looking for adventure get free and buy, I need to find the easy way out.
                            I walk the streets at night but I guess my family is still sleeping in my house, I never forget the day.    
                                 I was reading a book in the way of the coffee shop, I was watching on my phone, news of something that never changes.

I think what life means, the life you choose the right way or not, I read a wonderful story, I think everyone is like a story?

I run my secret forest, I said publicly that I would never tell someone honest, I open the electrical box, I have everything I need. I started to build weapons and suit, I call shining moon can not be trusted with my Cody.
               I write my own stories and create my own YouTube channel for, I tried to make a suit of dark knights.
I jumped night city and ride the city, I see people attack the poor old woman and a young girl, I jumped out of the building and I enclose the six bad guys, I walked the streets, young women and older women have not seen my taste.
I'm running because I need to spy on someone in my dark shining moon, my bag, my hack CCTV owner of one of the places, the camera is easy to use, I must caution everyone to notice me here but I need to use a fake computer and everything.
I see young teenage pedestrian dark night it was 3:00, I'm waiting for someone wicked attach again, I read books of adventure calls young people to the French capital for the markets of France, capital of the French team attach all the people in the market but the young man put the mask attached French capital team.
                   I say we fight of justice but you can not treat people like you to test and find people like, people in France want to entertain the French capital that you trust.
I like this story is amazing, mask guy must be the hero of the French people, I began to read more, people voted mask guy but the French capital's name change crew.

                 Finally, I like the story of France remarkable people such as masks, I began to walk the road.
                           I began to see people attach a lot of people, I start the fight one but one, people get really hurt, I said, you are the master okay.

thanks man, I can say I take you with me. okay you can come with me, but you have to be careful with all the people will hunting someone down say dark knight.
he and the dark knight finding a safe, dark knight think I need to get everyone safely attached.

I give you a gun and you need to stay in here because I need to run out and people are safe okey says Dark Knight.

I'm going to build but I found the computer has a USB, I see someone hiding something, I take the USB, I heard someone say my congratulations.
I ran out the door of the building, I am against five people, you can not treat girls of sweet dark Knight said, think of so beautiful is not so bad, you okay Ma.am? you can follow me home because you can live safely say the knights of darkness.

    I met many people in the dark but I think I need to build a secret cave and home and home safe? I was a kid in the 10 level.
I think I'm going children will frighten the horses I have a suit and a mask on me.
do not scare me like a human being like you, I believe the children say the Dark Knight "children fell down the floor, I use my force to bring children to a level 10 with me.
I never use super power so long because I can not lose the power of direct my power, I get scary sometimes say Dark Knight.

                        I bring everyone home safely, I think someone's safe here, I use the magical spirit of my book but can hide the building blocks because I use my super power, I have to leave everyone here, I need to build a dream home.