Detective Bella

(Soundtrack above)

(ANNOUNCEMENT AT THE END! But read first m kay)

5:39 pm

Jackson and I have spent the past couple of hours, talking none stop. It turns out that Mia and him, have been best friends since they were kids. They've been neighbors, and they've been together for a long time. His parents are journalists, he has a little brother, and he loves soccer.

The thing that really got me, was he kept talking about Mia. Like every damn sentence, it would have Mia in it. Half of the time I just stopped listening. I try my best not to roll my eyes, but do anyway.

"So tell me about you?" he asks, he finally asks me

I snap out of my day dream. "Oh umm, there isn't much really."

"There has to be something." he said and comes closer. 

"My parents died in a car accident, I live with my aunt and uncle now I live with my cousin." I pause. "That's basically it."

"I'm sorry about your parents." he said, with apologetic eyes.

"Don't be." I pause, when a flash back of the car accident appeared.

Jackson says something, but I can't make it out. Amber's voice, mixed with my moms start to echo in my head. "We'll be in a better much better place soon."  "The pills are to help you!"  "Try to remember."

I feel my vision go blurry and I start to feel dizzy and sick. No, no not here, not now. I feel sweat go down my neck. "J-Jackson I need to go to-" I stutter and before I can finish I jump up, and start running to the parks' washroom.

I slam the door and stumble to the sink, then lean on the counter. I look at myself in the mirror. "What is happening to me?" I ask myself in a whisper.

Images come to  my head like a camera, being flashed in my face. I feel my finger tips go numb and my knees feel weak.  This time I'm not gasping for air. At least I have mercy for that. I hear the park door open, and hear someone open the door.

"Bella?" a guys voice asks in concern. I look to see it's James, he sees me then rushes to my side.

He grips my arms, helping me stabilize. "What happened? What's wrong?"

"G-go away." I say coldly, looking down to the ground.

"W-what? No I'm not." he says.

I pull my arm away from his grasp, and look at him dead on. He doesn't look scared, or anything really, just this expression of concern all over his face.

"James, go. Just leave." as I tell him, I wipe the sweat off my forehead. I back away and lean against far wall.

He comes closer and  he slowly lifts my head, then cups my face. He looks at me very serious, as I stare into his brown eyes.