Hello

I keep staring at the guy. He comes closer to me. He wears a tan top, I look at his muscles. He kneels down and pets his dog, he then looks up at me and smiles.

"I'm Zack." he tells me.

"Bella." I smile at him.

He then sits next to me on the bench. I move away a little. "So I've never seen you around here, you knew?"

"I kinda moved here with my cousin, so that's why." I explain to him. "I like your dog by the way."

"Oh uh, thanks. Only he has a habit of running away," he smirks. "So wanna walk around? I can show around the place."

I feel my heart start to race. What if he's a killer? What if he's going to beat me? Those thoughts swirl in my brain like a storm. I start to feel sick, my forehead starts to sweat.

"Hey, you okay?" Zack asks me, as he puts his hand on my shoulder.

I get up. "Don't touch me." I snap.

He gets up to. "I-I'm sorry. I just, are you okay." he comes closer.

I feel my lungs starting to cloud. I close my eyes. I breathe in and out. Soon my heart stops beating so fast.

"I- I'm sorry. I didn't mean to-" I stutter my wording.

"Do you want me to call someone?" he asks.

I shake my head. I feel my phone buzz.

Where are you?  I read

 Amber texted "I have to go. I'll see ya around." I tell him.

Before he can response I walk off.

5:30pm

I'm sitting in the living room with Amber talking to me. I don't know what she's saying because I tuned her out. I'm stilling thinking about my panic attack today in the park. I can't believe I did that, and it was in front of a super cute guy. I hope he doesn't think I'm crazy.

"Bella, Bella!" Amber shouts at me. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Yeah, yeah I am." I lie.

"Okay well, you'll be seeing a therapist every day at noon. It'll be at your new school so that we won't have to take you out of school." Amber explains.

"Shouldn't I be in rehab?" I ask.

Her expression changes. She looks blank. "I.." she seems speechless. "Now that is an option, but I don't want that for you."

Not yet anyway. I think to myself.

"We hope that the therapist will help you cope, with all of this."

"I hate therapists, all they ever do is ask you how your terrible life is doing. Then they  just expect for ourselves to open up to them." I cross my arms, as I speak.

"Bella we are going to help you. I know you've been through a lot-"

"You don't even know what I've been through." I cut in.

She looks at me a tad frustrated, but sympathetic. "Tomorrow you will be going to your new school, as well as meeting your therapist. Please don't be as rude." Amber stands up.

I roll my eyes after she leaves the room. Wait new school? I jump up after her. "Wha, what. New school? Since when?" I ask her.

"In the past three years, you have been to five schools, all for the same reason. Bullied. Eli and I are going to send you to Red view Academy."

My eyes widen. Red View Academy, also known as the preppy and smarts. Goodie-two-shoes is a better way of putting it.

"So that means I have to wear some stupid uniform and act properly," I ask her.