Dance class. Party. Late night

(Playlist above)

3:00 pm

I wait impatiently for Amber. Not only am I going to a party tonight, but I'm starting my first dance class in a long time. I've been practicing my routine in my head all day, wondering which one I should use. My knee starts to move nervously.

I hear footsteps coming from behind me, I whip around to see it's James. He smiles at me and then walks off, as if he wanted to tell me something, but stopped. I cross my eyebrows in confusion. The sound of a honk blares my ears. I look to see it's Amber, with a 'get in the damn car' expression.

I walk fast to the car, making sure I don't get hit. I get in the front seat and buckle myself in. I turn around in the back seat, to see Katherine. She smiles at me, showing her teeth. I smile back. We then drive to the dance studio.

               (The dance studio building)

I get out my dance bag, leaving my school bag in the back. I say my goodbyes and I open the door of the studio. It's ten times bigger than my old one. I sigh and walk in. It's rush hour, girls and guys, scrambling to get their things. Some stare at me, some just don't care.

I make my way to room 178, which is the dance studio I'm in. I walk in and I feel a rush of coldness. I shiver. All eyes are on me, people from my school, some that I've seen are staring at me. I gulp and check my phone. I'm not late, but I guess I'm not early either.

                                        (The dance room)

                                        (The dance room)

I can see the dance coach stretching on a ballet bar. Her leg is extended and she flexes her foot. She's so flexible, I thought to myself. All of a sudden she sees me and starts walking over to me. She smiles at me she seems nice, but I can tell she means business.

"Bella Jensen. Am I right?" she asks in a mellow tone.

"Yes." I tell her.

"I'm Mrs. Lavan, you may call me Mrs. L. So can you dance?" she asks me while looking at me up and down.