1 {About Me}

YOUR P.O.V

Hello. I'm Minhee, a paediatrician from Seoul University Hospital. Why I chose  this job? Well, I come from a medical family. I'm the family's only daughter. My father is a heart surgeon, and my mother is a TCM doctor. I love kids, A LOT, so I thought, what better way to continue the family tradition yet face my favourites every day? However, I did have a small childhood dream, which is to be a singer, but I don't have the courage to defy the education that I was given which was steered towards the medical industry.

I didn't have that many childhood memories, if you ask me. I didn't have many friends either. I was ostracised because I couldn't speak up. It's not that I was bullied, but I felt left out. People would give me weird glances when I sit alone at the cafeteria during break time, which is why I don't eat often. I would skip meals whenever I can.

There is this one male colleague, that works in the same department as I do, who gets all the attention of the nurses and doctors. He is really popular and kids love him too. I really want to try approaching him, but he seems a little too distant. I don't really know how to start a conversation with him without him thinking that I'm another one of those people fantasising about him.

I also have this huge secret that I was born with. Nobody knows, except for my parents. Well, I don't plan to expose what it is unless under extreme circumstances.

This is my story so far, and I can predict many things happening in my life. You can say it's a woman's sixth sense. That is all you need to know about me, hopefully.

A/N:
Hello everyone! I'm finally back with another story as promised. I actually hope that I update this constantly because it's gonna be different from my previous story 'My Prince Butterfly' which you should check out if you haven't already. This is not as cliché as the regular, so add this to your library and reading lists! Alright bye guys!

Current Obsession:
Easy Love - SF9