11 {Date}

JAEHYUN'S P.O.V

I held onto Minhee's hand and brought her back in the hospital. That kiss was magical. I felt butterflies in my stomach as I kissed her. Is this true love? I never expected myself to kiss her at all. This was all processing too fast in my brain. After that kiss, I should ask her to date me right? It was only right for me to that. If not, why would I kiss her?

To be honest, I'm still confused with my feelings. Sometimes, when I see her, I feel contented. I don't know!

I felt my cheeks flush in a shade of pink as I was holding onto her hand. We were both not talking and this silence between us was a comfortable one. We appreciated the presence of each other.

"Wanna have dinner?" I questioned. She gave me an unsure look. Oh! "Don't worry. I'm not gonna leave you alone." Her lips formed a thin line, as though she was in deep thought. After I stared at her features for some time, she nodded at me. Did she really not trust me that much?

I held firmly onto her hand and brought her back to that same restaurant. She was looking at the menu attentively, as though making a life decision when she was only going to pick what she wanted to have for dinner. It made me giggle.

"What's so funny? Is there something on my face?" Her hand travelled around her own face when I held it and brought it down to the table. "Nothing, babe. You're just so cute." She looked back at the menu, face blushing like a cherry red tomato. Wow, I didn't expect my words to have such an effect on her.

YOUR P.O.V

He actually used 'babe' on me. That made the heat in my body travel all the way to my face. As I was pondering over whether to have steak or lamb chop, I realised that we were still holding hands on the table.

"I think I'll have a lamb chop with black pepper sauce." I saw Jaehyun signal a 'two' with his finger to the waiter and he left with our menus.

I was beaming from ear to ear because I was finally attached to Jaehyun. I tried not making it too obvious but I guess Jaehyun could easily see through me. "Are you happy?"

I slightly nodded my head. I felt his thumb caressing the back of my hand gently, which really helped me to calm down. I wasn't supposed to be feeling so much emotions. However, my heart really felt like it was going on a rollercoaster ride.

I felt like opening up to Jaehyun about my condition, but I... I really don't want to turn him away after finally being with him.

The waiter broke my chain of thoughts as he served the lamb chops here. "I have somewhere to bring you to later. Will you come with me?" Jaehyun reached out his hand, as though he wanted to ask me to dance with him. "Sure." I said through my giggles.

As we finished our dinner, Jaehyun paid for the meal and also offered to pay for mine. I felt kinda guilty as I never would come to such an expensive restaurant to have a meal.

We walked hand in hand as he led me to the location he wanted to bring me to. There was a mysterious vibe lingering around him. It was really sexy as it was my first time looking at him in this way.

Normally, we were both in our white coats and running around the hospital. But now, we were on a date. Well, to me it was a date. But I don't know about dear Jaehyun. Was he just playing with my heart?

As the place was getting more and more secluded, I got more and more afraid. Was he some kind of gang member? I shivered at that thought.

Jaehyun stopped in his tracks and turned around. He pulled me into his embrace and I crashed into his chest. My eyes widen at his current action. "Are you cold?" I shook my head, indicating a no as he released me and ruffled my hair. "Tell me if you are then."

JAEHYUN'S P.O.V

It worried me a little when Minhee shivered. I thought she felt cold because of the weather but she said no. I felt a little guilty for dragging her along with me under the icy weather.

I wanted to bring her to my favourite spot in the park and gaze at the stars. I'm not sure if she will like it though. I needed some inner peace but I couldn't possibly ask her to head back to the hospital herself, right? So that's why I brought her along with me. Well, I never visualised visiting that place with her, but I guess, now is the time.

She seems to be happy in this relationship. To be honest, I'm not feeling anything towards this relationship. Was I too rash to ask her to date me? What was I thinking? Will I make her sad?

We reached that spot in the park and thankfully, there was no sign of anyone there. I finally could have some me-time here, just with the presence of Minhee. I laid down on the grass and patted on the empty space beside me for Minhee to join me.

Unknowingly, I reached out my arm for Minhee's head to lie on. I retracted my hand so her head was close to mine. I planted a kiss among her hair. She smells really good, like my favourite scent.

YOUR P.O.V

I felt Jaehyun kiss my hair. Does he really like me? I thought over again. Should I just tell him? Isn't this the perfect time?

I felt my heart beating faster as his possible reaction ran through my brain. Omg. What do I do? Ah, forget it. Let's just go for it. A couple has to be honest towards each other right? If he loves, well, like me, he will accept me for who I am. Yeah, I'm just gonna tell him then. If he wants to break up after a day, I'll accept it. Anyway, I don't have the confidence in myself that I will live for long either.

"Jaehyun, I have something to tell you."

A/N:
Ahh! Cliffhanger! The truth will be out the next chapter! Bye!

Current Obsession:
BLACKPINK - As If It's Your Last