Kaldur'ahm / Aqualad x Reader

(Y/N) walked into the main hall of Mount Justice as she had just entered from the zeta tubes. She groaned as she heard the distant but ridiculous banter of her brother, who was Kid Flash, and her best friend, Robin.
She tucked a strand of hair behind her ear as she attempted to sneak past the two who were arguing about something which was pretty unclear.
She had almost made it to the end of the hall before a certain ebony haired boy grabbed her forearm and pulled her towards the two.

"So, (Y/N)." Robin says, his cheeky yet charming grin on full display, "Who is your favorite?"
"E-eh?!" (Y/N) says in disbelief. All this arguing about that?
The two boys stared at (Y/N) with eager eyes, each signaling for her to choose them.
"Robin, Kid Flash. You aren't troubling (Y/N) with your useless arguing, are you?" a voice that (Y/N) recognized as Aqualad's. 

"Well, (Y/N)?" Kid Flash said, giving her a look that said 'If you don't choose me, I'll kill you.'
Damn it.
They were both as good and bad as each other.
"Er... um..." (Y/N) was trying to figure out a way to escape this predicament without having to choose someone.

"My favorite is..." (Y/N) could've sworn she was sweating, "Is..."
The two boys leaned in, awaiting to hear her answer.
"Kaldur." she quickly says, adding a peck on the Atlantian's cheek, walking away after giggling at the two boys' dropped jaws, though unaware of the blush that crept onto Kaldur's cheeks.  

A/N:
It's sooo short. I'm sorry xx