Chapter 2

After lunch
"Well that was a really good lunch." Morgan replied as we walked down the walkway back at the track. Well actually Trevor, Ashton, and I were walking and Morgan was like skipping backwards.
"Morgan I am going to laugh if you fall." Trevor said as Ashton gently tapped him.
"That's funny because I am not going to....Argh!!!" Morgan let out a high pitched scream after Ryan grabbed her from behind after she had ran into him.
"Damn Morg!" Ryan said as he let her go.
"I think my ear drums burst." I looked up to see Chase walk up.
"Shut up both of you." Morgan replied moving away from Ryan.
"That was the highest pitch scream I have ever heard." I looked back to see my dad, Kasey, Junior, and Jimmie all walking up to us.
"Tell me about it, Chase and I are deaf now, thanks Morgy." Ryan replied as she shot him a glance.
"How much longer before the race?" Ashton asked.
"About 40 minutes." Chase replied.
"Okay see you guys then." Trevor replied as him and Ashton turned and walked towards their trailer while I watched Morgan run from Ryan after she had done the same thing he did to her. I looked straight in front of me to see Chase laughing at them before turning to face me.
"Jas, Jasmine!" My focus was broken by my dad saying my name.
"Wha. What?" I asked looking away from Chase to face my dad.
"Are you coming to the trailer?" my dad asked before I heard Chase speak up.
"Actually Jeff if you don't mind I actually wanted to show Jasmine something." Chase said as I turned to face him. "I mean if that is okay with you."
"Yeah. I am interested in what you have to show me." I replied. I looked at my dad before speaking again. "I think I am going to stay with him leading up to the race and I will be back in the trailer afterwards."
I watched as my dad nodded and walked off alongside Kasey, Junior, and Jimmie.

"Chase are we almost there?" I asked as I looked around.
He laughed before turning around to face me. "We haven't went far." he smirked as I gave him a look. He smiled with probably the whitest smile I had ever seen. "We just have a few more steps then we are there." I grabbed his hand that he had extended out to me.
I walked past him that's when I saw an amazing thing. "Woah Chase this is amazing."
"I know. I found it a couple of years ago." He replied moving around me. It was the most beautiful sight of the ocean I had ever seen.
"Here watch come here." he said grabbing my hand as I followed him. "Stand here."
"Chase its..." I tried to get out before being interrupted.
"Trust me, trust me." he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I leaned back into him and stood there. For a second it felt like we were the king and queen of NASCAR and he hadn't even had his first NASCAR race. His breath on my neck, the gentleness of his grasp.  I looked up to meet his gaze next thing I knew was he was leaning in. We got inches apart when I heard my name. I turned around to see Morgan and Ryan standing there.
"Hey guys what's up?" I asked moving away from him.
"Are we interrupting?" Ryan asked as I shook my head.
"Yeah kind of.." Chase got out.
"No we weren't doing anything." I replied shooting Chase a glance.
"Lets go we have to get ready for the race." I said walking past Morgan.

All I knew was I almost just kissed him and I don't know why.