Chapter 8

"You heard me answer the question!" I remember hearing Kaylee's voice once again.
"Kaylee, answer my question what are you doing here?" I heard Chase say as his grip on my hand got tighter.
"I came to see my handsome boyfriend." she replied as she approached him. I was able to pull my hand free and got in front of Chase.
"Back off. He's not your boyfriend, he's mine." I snapped my eyes locked on her.
"In your dreams." she replied back. I was going to say something else when I heard a familiar voice speak up.
"Back the HELL up Kaylee." I turned around to see Ryan and Morgan walking towards us. "You know as well as I do Chase broke up with you."
"Well maybe I will just start dating you then." she smirked while she tried to put her hand on him.
That's when I saw a flash of something and I realized Morgan had grabbed her hand.
"Touch MY boyfriend and you will have a broke wrist." Morgan snapped releasing her grip.
"How about this you stay the hell away from Ryan and you better stay the hell away from MY boyfriend. Or a broke wrist is the last thing you will have to worry about." I replied now completely standing in front of Chase.
I felt a hand grab my waist then I heard the voice. "Babe, Jas let's go."
I gave Kaylee a look as I turned around and followed Chase, Ryan, and Morgan.

At the trailer
"Are you kidding me right now!! You got to be kidding me, she's going to come here and claim that Chase is her boyfriend and that I am just going to stand back and surrender like here take your boyfriend back that I have been dating for a while now." I was explaining.
"Babe.."
"I mean who does she think she is if she comes near either Chase or Ryan I'm going to...."
"Jasmine stop! Sit down and take a breath you were starting to turn purple from the lack of oxygen because of your rant." Chase interrupted as I nodded and sat down next to Ryan.
"What do we do now?" Morgan asked.
"Buy her a cast." Ryan said while getting a glare from Morgan. "What we all know she is going to put her hands on me and probably Chase again.
"Guys she isn't going to be an issue. I promise. I'm not getting back with her. I have my girl." Chase replied as he grabbed my hand.
"Fine. But if she puts her hands on you I'm kicking her ass." I joked while we all laughed.
"Fair enough." Chase replies pecking me on the cheek.

A few days later
I was walking through the garage trying to find Chase. I turned the corner and I could not believe what I was seeing.

"What the hell!!"

What do you think Jasmine saw or who do you think she saw comment and let me know what you think

That was chapter eight vote and leave your comment. Chapter 9 will be coming very soon.