Chapter 7

Phoenix 2014 Nationwide Qualifying
"You two are literally the cutest thing ever." I said as I watched Ryan trying to teach Morgan how to throw a football.
"Yeah well you and Chase are pretty darn cute as well." Morgan said as she got hit by the football. "RYAN!"
"I told you to stay focused." Ryan replied coming up to her. "Are you okay?"
I watched as Morgan nodded her head and they went back to throwing the football. That's when I felt two hands wrap around my waist as someone pulled me into them. I looked up to see the person standing behind me.
"Oh hey."
"Hey gorgeous." he replied as he pecked me on the lips.
"Awe look at the love birds." Chase laughed as I heard Ryan speak up while I gave him a look.
"Seriously us the love birds?" I asked looking at Chase.
"Then what are you two?" Chase asked pointing at Ryan and Morgan.
"We are awesome." Ryan replied as he put his arm around her and kissed the side of her head.
"Well you enjoy being in the presence of awesomeness according to Ryan. I have to go to qualifying." Chase replied.
"Okay I will see you afterwards." I replied kissing him and watching him walk away. "Lets go amazing couple." I replied turning my attention back to Ryan and Morgan.
After qualifying
"Hey cute thing. You didn't qualify bad." I replied walking up to him.
"That's very true." Chase replied facing me as he wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me closer.
"I know it's true." I replied smiling at him as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"You know I love you, right?" Chase asked not taking his eyes off of me.
"I know. I love you too." I replied as we both leaned in and kissed.
"What is going on here?!" we pulled away and I could not believe who was standing there.
"Kaylee what are you doing here?" Chase asked still holding my hand.
"What in the hell do you think your doing?" she snapped at me.
"Excuse me?" I snapped back.
"Why in the hell were you kissing my boyfriend?" she asked as I gave Chase a look.

I had no clue what was going on but I knew I was going to get to the bottom of it.