Chapter 9

I could not believe what I was seeing as I stood there and watched it I felt the anger build up in me.
"What the hell!!" I exclaimed.
"Baby this is not what it looks like. Let me..."
"Are you kidding me!!!! It's not what it looks like!" I snapped. "Because what it looks like to me is that your making out with your EX girlfriend Chase!!!!"
"Jasmine just let me explain." Chase pleaded as he went for my hand.
"No!" I exclaimed pulling my hand away. "You wanted him. You can have him!" I said turning my attention to her. "He obviously never cared for me anyways and used me to get you jealous."
"Jas don't do this please." I heard Chase speak up.
"Chase just don't." I said trying to hold back tears. "Congratulations you won Kaylee." I said as I turned and faced her before walking away.

This day could not turn out any worse.

Later
I was heading towards my trailer when I heard a voice. "Jasmine wait up." I slowed down and allowed him to catch up. "What's going on?"
"What your bff didn't tell you?" I asked.
"No." he replied back. "What was he suppose to tell me?" he asked sounding extremely confused.
"Maybe Ryan you should go ask him!" I snapped taking him by surprise.
"Geez what happened to you?" he asked.
"It's called my so called boyfriend was just making out with his EX girlfriend and I just walked in on them." I replied as the tears finally began to flow and I fell to knees as I felt Ryan wrap his arms around me.
"Come on walk with me, my trailer is right up there." He replied as he pulled me close to him.
"Jasmine are you going to be okay?" I heard Ryan ask me as he sat down next to me.
"I don't know Ry, I really loved him." I said trying to hold back tears. "I don't know what I am going to do."
"Come here." Ryan put his arm around me pulling me closer as I began to cry. "Talk to him there has to be something behind it all. He would never do this on purpose he loves you."

Few Hours Later
I looked down at my phone trying to figure out what to send.
Hey we need to talk can we meet somewhere?
I felt like it took forever for a response then finally I got a message back.
Of course we can talk. Meet me at my trailer then we can go somewhere else.
Okay I will meet you there.
As I sent the message I had to process everything. I needed to know what his explanation was.

Hopefully this goes smoothly and works itself out.