The Guy Who Ruin My Fantasy </3

by: imagirl

            Once upon in my entire life I did believe in fairy tales, in happy endings and in Prince Charmings. I believed in fairy tales that own a perfect love story. A love story that always ended happily. But as time goes by, I realized that there’s a boundary between fiction and real life situation, a realization that fairy tales don’t come true.

            It’s been a year since I met that guy. A guy who I think will give me a happy ending. A guy who I think will tell me that fairy tales do exist. But I was wrong. Everything breaks and changes. He ruined my fantasy, a fantasy that I wanted to happen in my life.

            Four years ago, I saw a guy who caught my attention. He was playing guitar and owns a good voice. From that moment, I often saw him with his friends. And I admit that I had a little crush on him. My cousin knew him and I found that his name was Gabriel. My cousin introduced me to him. I was happy that time because I am near to my crush. Years passed, but still we didn’t talk yet I still had a crush on him. I told myself that I am happy even if we’re only friends. At least, he knew me.

            9th of April, I didn’t expect that he will text me asking if he could court me. At first, I was shocked and said no because I am not yet ready for commitments. Though my cousin told me that I should try because when I reached college, I may become busier. So I decided to allow him.

            How can you reject a guy like Gabriel, if he do all the things just to win your heart? I know in myself that he is not my ideal man but I don’t know why my feelings for him went deeper. And now I am aware that this feeling is not just a simple crush anymore. I think . . . I think I love him. I don’t know if this decision is correct, a decision to accept him and became my first boyfriend. Because I know, in this decision, I will be happy.

            He was a sweet person. That’s why I love him even if our relation was secret. Only I, Gabriel, his friends, my sister and my cousin knew about our relationship. I am happy that I have him. Though I didn’t expect that the guy whom I admire from afar, was now my boyfriend. I have not requested it but I want to thank God that I met my prince.

            One day, I saw him with another girl. It totally broke my heart when I noticed that the girl who was with him was his ex-girlfriend. I got jealous and I asked him who is she and we had a fight. He brought me to the seashore and watched the sunset together. He told me everything and because i love him that much, I forgave him . . .

            12th of May,He told me that we need to break up. When I heard this line from him, I felt that the world was crushing down on me. I don’t remember anything that made him think to break up with me.

            I can’t accept the fact that my first boyfriend, my first ever love left me. And the fact that he broke up with me because of his ex-girlfriend. It hurts a lot and I don’t know what I am going to do now.

            Since the day he courted me, I don’t feel anything but happiness. How I wish that our story was like a fairy tale; he is my prince and I’m his princess. I loved him that much that I don’t even know what I am going to do if I lose him. You can say that I am stupid. I know, I always am. And I am a fool that I loved him.

            When you are in love, it feels like you were in heaven yet it hurts like in hell. I did everything just to make him happy. I’d tried all my best to be a good girlfriend for him. But he left me. He left me already. Someone texted me, I didn’t noticed that it was already May 12 with the time of 12:12 am. In that moment, I realized that fairy tales do end at 12, the time where my fairy tale ends.

            Gabriel gave me the meaning of Love; Love brings Pain. Love made Sadness and that Love is what I am afraid to do.

<end>

(A/N: thank you very much sa mga nagbasa.. first time ko gumwa ng story.. and happy ako kase aTlast may natapos din ako.. :) i know hindi happy ending, pero diba in reality naman, hindi lahat happy ending.. may mga times din na kahit na masaya kayo, darating din yung time na maghihiwalay.. sad but true.. pero naniniwala ako na in right time dadating at dadating ang taong magmamahal saten ng totoo..)

<3 <3 <3