A Little Sister or a Little Brother?

Short, but exciting chapter!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I can't wait to find out what we are having." Yoongi said as he kissed all over Jimin's baby bump.

"I know what we should be having right now, but it's not the baby." He gave a gentle laugh and pulled Yoongi's face to his. The raven kissed his needy husband and slowly trailed his hand down to Jimin's crotch, cupping him through his sweatpants. "Ah, I'm glad you caught on." He moaned into Yoongi mouth.

Mina was at school and they know all too well that there won't be much sex near the end of the pregnancy and over a month after the baby is born. You'd almost wonder if they would get sick of having so much sex after trying to conceive this baby, but honestly they aren't. They love being this close, it wasn't even about orgasms, it was about how close can they really get. Especially since your other half is a completely different being. You can't get close enough, but sex is about as close as you can get to feeling whole.

While they take things slow, it feels like time went by fast as they strip themselves of their clothing. It feels like seconds instead of minutes later after preparing the pregnant brunet when Yoongi is pushing his dick through that tight ring of muscle with Jimin moaning loudly beneath him. It's not rushed by any means. Plus, they have way over an hour before Jimin's ultrasound appointment, so they use the time to revel in each other while they got the chance.

*******

An hour and a half later...

"Right there, you can see it!" Yoora pointed to the spot between the baby's legs. Jimin and Yoongi looked at each other with smiles so big their eyes nearly disappeared. Jimin squeezed his husband's bicep with excitement.

"Yoongi! We're having a-"

*******

Finally knowing the sex of their unborn baby, The Yoonmin couple decided to throw a gender-reveal party when they found the time. They hadn't told Mina whether she's getting a little brother or sister yet so it'll be a surprise for her too.

"Thank you everyone for coming to our Min Jihyun's gender-reveal party and also for some of the gifts we have received that fit the nautical theme we choose for them." Everyone was quieter so they could listen to Jimin speak.

"Fifteen voted that it's a girl and eight voted that it's a boy. Now that all votes are in it's time to find out." Yoongi announced. "Mina, will you open the box for us?" Everyone looked at the young girl standing between her parents with a large box decorated in pink and blue. She opened the flaps of the box and balloons had risen from inside.

Blue balloons.

"It's a boy!" Mina squealed and clapped her hands excitedly. The room filled with cheers, applause, and a bit of laughter as the girl bounced happily. "I get a little brother!" She squeaked and hugged Jimin's bump.

"Kyungsan, you won't be the only boy any more!" Jungkook smiles at his ten-month-old son on his hip. Kyungsan squeals and claps his hands as if he understands. It's so cute that Taehyung can't help but pull Jungkook and their son into his arms.

"I get a little brother!" Mina cheers looking at her parents. Jimin loved her reactions. Although she has Yoongi's looks, energy, habits, and attitude, most of her personality is like her mother's.

While obviously Jimin doesn't know who their unborn child looks like. But so far the baby seems to be taking after himself. Mina would kick for a little bit and then fall asleep. Whereas little Jihyun kicks wildly until he exhausts himself. Although being only seventeen weeks pregnant, only Jimin can feel the kicks, but in a few weeks they'll be able to feel the kicks from the outside. He knows Mina is going to be so happy the day she can feel her little brother move.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Our second Bangtan baby boy!

I know many of you were hoping for twins, I promise there will be a set of twins for one of the couples eventually

I know many of you were hoping for twins, I promise there will be a set of twins for one of the couples eventually. However, I have a oneshots book and I wanted to do a Yoonmin high school mpreg so I can make that one have Yoonmin twins for those of you who wish for them. I will do my best to come through on that! :)

Please enjoy, vote, and follow! All support is beyond appreciated!!

Comments are what I do this for ❤