PART - 28

26/05/2016

11:45 am

Lalbazar Police Headquarters

        Nikhil was sitting in his cabin, thinking something. His wounds have been mostly vanished. Just a small scars were present. He was sitting almost idle for one hour. Then he took his phone and called to a number.

Sara and Arjun’s Residence

Arjun was sleeping in his room. His phone ranged. He took it.

‘Hello Arjun.’

Arjun replied with a yawn.

‘Sleeping till now. Watch the time.’

‘Yeah. I know it.’

‘I’m exhausted of your behavior. What are you going to do about the case?’

‘I said I need time.’

‘For how long? Look, it is our case. We have to do something. If you do like this, I don’t know what to do. I need your help. Okay.’

‘Okay Stop. Wait, I’m coming there.’ He hanged the phone and lied on the bed. He looked at the time. He get up and went to the bathroom. He finished all the work and came out after twenty minutes. He put on a new dress. He looked at the calendar to see the date.

He called Sara. But there is no reply. He called a few more times but there is no reply from her. He became tensed. He took his important things and put on his pocket. He opened the door.

He heard a sound of blast. He feared.

Then he felt color papers sticking all over him. Then he heard voices saying

“Happy Birthday Arjun.”

Sara was coming with a birthday cake in her hand along with her friends.

She said,’ happy birthday.’

‘Thanks.’

Arjun cut the cake and gave a piece to Sara.

Many people, who came there was friends of Sara. After the Death of Ragini, he stopped talking with his college mates. His one and only friend now was Nikhil. All her friends was scattered around the house. They came to wish Arjun. Arjun also spend some good time with her friends. He felt nice to talk with many peoples.

After a few minutes, a song came. One of her friends played a song in the speaker. Everybody started to dance. All of them called Sara and Arjun dance.

‘Come on Arjun. Let’s join them.’

‘No Sara. I’m not interested.’

‘Just Come.’

She dragged him into the crowd. She started dancing very gracefully. He watched a few minutes of her dancing. Then he joined along with the crowd. The dancing went on to for half an hour. Then all got tired and sat. Then they started to talk for a few minutes.

One of her friend said,’ Ok Sara. We’re going. It’s so nice to meet you both. Okay. Let’s go, guys.’

All of them went. Sara went to the kitchen. Arjun went near her and hugged her from behind.

‘Thank you.’

‘No problem.’

They both shared some romantic moment together. He hugged her, kissed her and embraced her.’

‘Okay enough.’

She pushed him, laughing. Then he look out of the window behind her.

A man was standing there doing something. He was looking tensed

‘Hey you. Stand right there.’

But he started running. Arjun went out of the house and ran after him. Sara came out of the house and stood near the door.

Arjun followed him and vanished at the turning. She waited.

After a few minutes, Arjun returned in Nikhil’s jeep.

‘What happened? Where is he gone?’

‘He ran. Let’s go inside’ Arjun said. While he was speaking, his phone ranged. He took out. It was shown “Private Number”

He attended the call.

‘Hai Arjun. It’s so nice to meet you.’

‘Who are you?’

‘Let’s say I’m an invisible man.’

‘Oh. So you are the thief.’

‘You are very intelligent. Even the police stopped investigating the case. But you’re not stopping. Why?’

‘Because, I’m restless. I will not stop until I catch you.’

‘Then you will remain restless. You had hurt me first time. But you will never reach me this time.’

‘What? I don’t understand what you are saying.’

‘You will never understand what I’m trying to say. By the way. You’re not as intelligent as you think. If you are intelligent, then try to save you and your family. If you’re alive, I will call you.’

Then he hanged the phone. Arjun doesn’t understand what the anonymous person said. Then without thinking, he dragged Nikhil and Sara to opposite of the house.

Within seconds, his house blasted and faded into the soil.

His angry towards the culprit grew way more. He just sat there watching his house destroyed.