Chapter 2 ~ Old Friends

Chapter 2

Jessica's POV

"So henrick is a hybrid like you?" Elijah asked again "Yes, half werewolf half immortal for the final time," I moaned making henrick laugh making me more annoyed as I pulled the black land rover in the drive of a giant white mansion "Thank god. I can't spend an other second with you 2," I complained making them both laugh as we got out the car we walked up the gravel path and me and henrick just walked straight in and Elijah waited at the door "The person who lives here is dead," I laughed as Elijah walked in as my friend walked in with a little girl with green forest eyes and black raven hair. I was about to Introduce them to Elijah who it was but he had her pinned against the wall by her neck "Any last words Katerina," Elijah said unhappliy "I am not Kathrine and the next person to call me that will be dead," as she pushed him with her legs into a bookcase at the other side of the room.

Suddenly it hit me he thought she was Kathrine as he was about to lung at the I used my witch powers to give him a crazy head ache which he lay on the floor screaming in pain then stopped a couple seconds later. "What was that for!" Elijah yelled at me "That is not Kathrine it's Tatia who I turned into an immortal!" I exclaimed really annoyed at him which he suprisingly listened to. I took a couple of deep breaths "and Anna you dont have to hide," I managed to say calmly. As the child turn into in a flash of smoke a 18 year old girl with Brunett hair and Hazel eyes appeared. Elijah's face was priceless he didn't know I he sould been Shocked, Happy, Angry or sad "I... I thought you were dead I am truly sorry Tatia and who are you?" He said but before Anna could say anything "youknowTatiahadalittlesistercalledAnnabelaboutthesameageashenrick-well....  really she was My Daughter," I blurted out  opps I wasn't suppose to tell him "hi um... how are you?" she said awequardy well what would you exactly say

hi Uncle how are you its not like I have been alive over 1000 years and you just found out like 2 seconds ago I'm alive. "Were you ever going to tell me?" He questioned me taking it alot better than I thought "Not really no," I muttered shaking my head. 

~1000 years ago~

I was sat on the leaves that covered the grass at the edge of the lake in the middle of the woods and watched the the water flow down the waterfall waiting for my best friend Tatia. I hadn't been very close to for a while as she was toying with two of my brothers Elijah and Niklaus which I hated her for it as it had came to blows a few times "hi Jess what's wrong," Tatia asked as she walked into the clearing I was so sad so I burst out crying not sure what to say so she ran up to me and encaged me in her famous hugged we stayed like this for what seemed like forever.

Until I finnaly managed to say "I am Pregnant," which made her gasp in absoloute shoke unsure what to say "You know you will be banished If you give birth before wedlock," she replied sadly as well as shocked "I know. I didn't expect to become pregnant I can all ready see a bumb," I sobbed as I put a hand on my tummy "I will get my mother to make larger clothes to hide it then once its born they can look after it," Tatia calmly spoke "Thank you Tatia," I whispered before crying again.

~End of Flashback~

  "Jess. JESSICA!?!" Tatia practically screaming at me breaking my train of thought "Yup," I replied popping the P "Did you tell Elijah who I chose," Tatia said slowly what does she think I am an idiot. So I just shook my head very slowly earning and eye roll "Well I chose you Elijah," Tatia announced and Elijah who then gripped her in a tight hug and Kissed her forehead "cutties," I screamed slapping my hands on my cheeks in a gasp face which made Henrik, Anna and I laugh like maniaks god I love inturupting them sorta moments and Elijah and Tatia blush. NOTE TO SELF: VAMPIRES HAVE FEELINGS MUST USED AGAINST KLAUS.

once we all stopped laughing Tatia said "I feel that the newest Doppelgänger is almost 18," which made Elijah confused "She can sense when a Doppelgänger comes of age like how I knew when to brake Katherine free ," I laughed making Elijah annoyed "You helped her escape?" he asked "No the Easter bunny did it it was all his fault. But ye I wanted to piss klaus off," I Laughed harder it was so funny when he relised she had ran and been turned "We did to," Henrik cut in pointing to him, Anna and Tatia "She is technically family," Tatia said so Elijah just nodded still a bit pissed off at me "Where's the map," I asked Tatia trying to change the subject pulling out a Knife as Tatia walked off into a different room.

I went and sat down on a black leather sofa as Tatia walked in with a map of the state of Virginia and lay it on the mahogany coffee table and sat across from me on an identical sofa and held her wrist out which I slit open as a few drops of blood fell on the map and did a tracking spell which would tell us where she was The blood formed a little blob on the center of the map and traveled to the one and only mystic falls  "Grab your bags we are going home to the home of practicaly every type of supernatural," I laughed so Tatia, Anna and Henrik flashed out and came back holding 4 bags and Anna chucked one at me which I catched "We can stop at where you’re staying," I told Elijah as we walked out the building and chucked the keys to the land rover to Henrik as me, Anna and Tatia walked to the garage Anna pressed a button which opened the garage and we got our rides mine a red 2014 stingray convertible corvette sports car, Anna's red Honda 1000 Fireblade motorcycle I am such a responsible mother letting her ride on it and Tatia's silver BMW which Elijah Also went in most likely to catch up and that probly.

5 minutes later we stopped outside a hotel where I presume Elijah had been staying as him and Tatia got out her car and walked inside I texted Alex my third in command 

- Hi Alex can you look after the pack for a few months have to see to important buisness kk? :)

-Nae prob Jess do u need me to help with anything :)

-Not yet text u If I do bye

-see ya :)

which as I turned my phone off Elijah and Tatia walked out and Elijah walked over to a black mercedes car and Tatia Hopped back in her car. Its been a long time since I was last there I wonder what I have missed last time must have been 1864.

--------------------------------

Hi sorry its a short chapter its more of a filler so as you guessed it's not that interesting I also thought I'd throw in some more characters and if you have any questions on them just message me. And also do you think Muffins and cupcake are the same thing or not? cuz me and my sister were having a debate on it and I was like they r the same thing and she's like oh no there not. But I mean yeah muffins r bigger but they r both made from cake mix they both come in same flavors and can be iced and she still don't see my point so i need more proof

vote 

comment 

and follow 

~ Emily ~