Chapter 5 ~ Training & hunting miss happs

Chapter 5

Jessica's POV

~ 1 hour later ~

We were waiting at the clearing I was now in black knee height shorts and a t-shirt saying never say never "Did you even invite them to join damon," I asked annoyed as we were waiting for Tyler and Mason "Why would I invite flea-bag mutts. Elena did," He said back in a 'duh' tone "At least I am not a Bloodsucker," I snaped back angry at him as I could easly kill him and he insults me how dare he *evil grin* "you need blood to live to," he replied back smugly at his latest comment "Touche my leechy friend," I say back in defeate. 

"I like her already," a man mid-twenties and a 17 year old walked into the clearing "Mason and Tyler lockwood," he said putting out his hand to shake "Jessica Smith/Mikealson so how much did Elena tell you?" I replied using my fake name "Just what you all are and why we are here," which I just nodded in reply

then started lesson 1 "Okay first of all Klaus will do what ever it takes to get what he wants so you need to at least be able to stall for a few minutes so I will show you what you need to be able to do by the end of 2 weeks of training Elijah you first against me. The rules are you can not kill your opponent just submittion and don't hold back when Henrik says go we start," I announced excited to see how good all their skills are.

Me and Elijah both got in starting positions outside a circle of pebbles "Go," Henric shouted we first circled each other looking for weaknesses but he couldn't find any obvious ones. Elijah made the first move by lunging at my neck which I dogged with ease and kicked him in the back sending him into a tree which he quickly recovered from and swiftly ran infront of me and tried to land a punch which I blocked them all then he suddenly kicked me in the stomach which sent me flying back and almost into a tree but used it to launch myself at him and sending him into a boulder but he managed to stop just before hitting it. then running at me as I ran behind him punching him in the back making him lose balance. seriously if he is an orignal vampire I feel sorry for vampire kind I am not even trying hard the werewolves seem impressed looks like I need to call in some help from the pack to teach vampires how to win a fight.

Suddenly out of know where Elijah ran up to me pining me to the ground then putting his arm in my chest so I did the exact samething to him suprising him but I gentle clenched his heart making him release mine so I did the same but swiftly used my legs to launch him into a tree knocking him uncontious as well as braking the tree then Tatia ran to him "He attacked me," I quickly said not sure what to say sorry I kicked him into a tree knocking him uncontious can I.

"but that concludes lesson 1 on Werewolves rule Bloodsuckers drowl!!! cause I wasn't barely even trying that isn't even the advanced training lesson in my pack," I laughed but shouting the first bit maybe a bit of exageration and childish but who cares I am over 1000 years old I am your elder "Ouch! really thats the second time this week you have broken my neck," Elijah now awake shouted at me annoyed which I just shrugged off.

"Okay first we need to activate Tyler's curse so you can both be turned into immortals," I said picking up a stick from the ground "No he will not activate the curse," Mason yelled at me angry at what I said "He can't protect himself unless he does and it is easier sifting being immortal and if you don't he has a great chance of getting killed. Klaus is stronger than Elijah and could I can put him down with ease but you lot can't. I am the strongest person alive he would kill you instantly," I replied coldly "How do I activate the curse?" Tyler said making me smirk in triumph as I looked through my bag to find what I was looking for found it "Kill someone. so your options are stake damon who will stay dead or Elijah who will come back alive in a little bit of time," I said casualy making Damon angry at me OMG he has feelings Alert the media!!!