Chapter 9 ~ A waking 2 originals

Chapter 9 

Elena's POV

"No she can't be dead no... no," I whispered as tears streamed down my face. "Elena...," Stefan began trying to calm me down "You take care of the body I'll take Elena back to the boarding house," Damon says dragging me away why would Bonnie do that

"No Damon you new this would happen and you let it," I cried as we walked into the boarding house "I did it to protect you..." Damon started until someone cut in "Elena?" they said now coming into veiw "Bonnie? I... I... I thought you were dead," I stuttered as I ran to her imbracing her into a hug

"How..." I began to say she died trying to save me I saw it. "It was Anna she took me here and spelled the house so I can't leave," she explained to me then I let go of her "does to that mean your stuck..." I said before getting cutted in "Hello I can't be killed dimwhits does the word immortal mean anything to you. I swear some people are really thick headed and besides it was a spell that would kill me and bring me back and it worked we now have the element of supprise and our secret wepon is now a true secret wepon," Anna announced walking through the door with a grin on her face then leaning against the wall casualy. 

Anna's POV

After I said a quick spell I announced "Bonnie you are free to leave but you must stay hidden so stay inside tell your friends your ill and can't go to school Klaus through us off gaurd tonight but now we are a step a head of him it must stay like that," So she nodded her head and left "I'm going to go to bed rough day," I sighed then yawned and walked up to my room and noticed Henrik's door I should check if he was okay but I can't bring meself to do it I will end up telling him the truth I hate keeping secrets from him. I quickly change into PJ's and lay in my bed till sleep finally come and takes over.

2 days later

Anna's POV 

"Why won't she answer my calls," Henrik complained as he paced back and forth the living room "She would say if something happened to her what if shes trapped?" He muttered nevously I really really want to tell he I hate this I feel so guilty about not telling him he would understand or would he? "Henrik, shes an immortal werewolf hybird and the strongest creature I know on earth I'm sure shes fine," Tatia said lying smoothly which he bought "Your right I don't know why I'm worrying so much," He said then wraps his arm around Alex who just walked in "We need to go to school don't want anyone getting suspitious about us," she says as Henrik kisses her cheek making her giggle then give him a playful punch on his arm. He then took her hand and lead her outside to his car "Guess we better go to," Tatia sighed and grabbed her bag sitting on the floor and walked out I followed after her shutting the door behind me I heard a voice in my head saying Well done Anna which made me smile knowing it was my mothers it's funny how she gets all the info even is she is unable to talk or move.