Chapter 13 ~ The Sacrifice

Chapter 13

Damon's POV

Me, Caroline, Matt, Tyler and Alex are now running through the woods to the lock wood cellar I hope Stefan to not give Elena away to Klaus yet when I get a call "Bad time little bro," I say to Stefan "What have you done he asks me "Saving the day I figured you would understand just stop Elena from handing herself over," I tell him still running "She's already gone Damon," Stefan says worried "What," I asked indisblief "Klaus came," He says worried "Didn't Jessica stop him," I question him "I forgot okay," I here Jessica half shouts me wonder about her memory as it has only been a few minutes since she left and then I hung up then Tyler begins to shift more "Tyler it will be okay," Caroline says trying to calm him "you need to fight it tyler," Alex tells him "Its happening faster," He says then lunges at Caroline as I tackle him to the round the throw him off of on top of me "you okay?" Alex asks me "Yeah. Matt take these and go to the lockwood celler it will hold him in or hold him out," I tell them as I hand Matt the wooden bullets "I'm gonna go find Henry," Alex says before speeding off and Matt and Caroline run off and I speed off in another direction.

Jessica's POV

So I am sat in the abandent whiches house with Alaric, Damon, Bonnie, Stefan, Elijah, Tatia, Alex, Anna, Henrik, Jeremy and 'Uncle John' who I keep calling spongebob I think he's annoyed. anyway Why you may ask well turns out Klaus has back up werewolf and vamp so my hard work was for nothing and Klaus turned Jenna and Joulse who I met traveling a few years ago but in my opinion she is a power hungry pest so a girl werewolf version of Klaus who wanted to brake the sun & moon curse for world domination. I only she knew if she tried I would have killed her before she had one army member oh well Klausy's job now.

 "Hey spongebob did you bring the gilbert journal's with you," I asked John "Yes why?" He snapped "Well Gilberts tend to be a bunch of lonney tunnes but were okay inventors and there maybe some witchy spell is in them," I replied annoying both gilberts "Gilbert's aren't crazy," John states getting annoyed "Yes they are I have met alot of them and they are all nosey pests who should be put out there misery which I would gladly have and will do if they got the point and just stayed dead," I tell him sweetly with a sarcastic smile making him huff "Anyways I gave Emily Bennett a spell to save a childs life by a parent giving their soul in exchange and I even though I created it I forgot it and my grimwore that contains the spell is in England or australia I think," I explain to them

"Your were a witch?" John questions me with a I dont belive you look "Well spongebob I still am a witch I'm special get over it your not and I'm old enough to be your grandma so don't act like you know everything or I will make your life hell and I have had years of practise and I did teach Katherine how to so I suggest you shut up," I tell him with a death glare I really don't like him I thought as he shifted uncomfortably in his seat good to see he's scared "Jess..." Henrik sighs before I cut in "Don't jess me," I say in a sing song voice "No I just realised if we fed her yours or my blood she would come back human," he tells me oh yeah I never actualy thought about it "How?" Jeremy asks me confused "Yeah you are some vampire witch thing she would still be a vampire," John says all confidently as if he's higher than me well he never met King Henry VIII so ha to him. "1 I am not a vampire 2 I'm an immortal werewolf witch tribrid with the power to kill you with the click of my fingers so shut it sponge," I snap at him rubbing my fingers together for enthisis "Oi both of you quit it lets just find this spell to save Elena," Tatia snaps at both of us.