Chapter 1 ~ Miss me?

Chapter 1

Klaus's POV

I felt a gust of wind around me and the crunching of autumn leave under foot as I walked through the forest to find a the witch that could help me find the doppelgänger and brake the curse "Hello!" I yelled into the forest my unanswered yelling echoed through the forest. All the wind and every sound just stopped I stood still trying to hear something even the breeze of the wind but still nothing.

"Hello brother," a girls voice said behind me I spun around at full speed to see noting "Miss me brother?" I heard the girls voice Whispered again but this time I recognised from a long time ago which made me nervous but I spun round to confront her but she left just like she came "I'm behind you," she whispered in my ear I spun around again to find the same blonde hair and blue eyes as mine. Her hair reached her hips and was wearing a white spotty dress and black leather jacket.

She watched me from a tree stump we stayed like that for what seemed like hours until she finally spoke "Hi Niklaus did you miss me," she spoke with evil & hatred laced through her voice.

I was speechless to say the least "I... I... I killed you," I stuttered unable to say any more "I can't be killed dear brother," she replied calmly standing up from the tree stump as some mist rolled in adding to the growing tension.

"I stabbed you with the white oak stake," I screamed as she slowly advanced towards me "Yet I am here in the flesh and blood not a ghost," she whispered now inches from me then pushed me back making me fall to the ground making me gulp as I propped myself up with my arms and a wicked smile grew on her face "So did you miss me?" she asked innocently "J...J... Jessica," I whispered unable to hide my fear any more from her... my twin sister. Suddenly she disappeared as fast as she came.

"Klaus!?!" I heard someone yell from behind me making me scared if she was tricking me I stood still not sure what to do "Klaus!" the person yelled again "What!?!" I yelled back annoyed and turned to see my brother I didn't expect to find any time so Elijah "What are you doing here," he asked weary of that I might dagger him "I... I... saw Jessica. I saw her," I said not sure what to say to him "She's dead Klaus," he replied in a 'duh' emotionless tone. Next I saw was her right behind him making me gasp in shock.

Jessica's POV

"She's dead Klaus," Elijah my eldest no good brother said that's when I decided we would have a little reunion so without making an absolute sound at all I quietly jumped down from the branch I was perched on making not a single sound as I landed on the crisp dead leaves Klaus saw me and gasped I started breathing on his neck to scare him which made him tense a little "He isn't lying Elijah," I whispered in his ear making him tense full of fear before trying to calm down.

He suddenly turned trying to pin me against a tree I jumped landing on a low tree branch then I burst out laughing at his pathetic attempt "You're getting sloppy I thought you were taught much better," I pretended to scold him making him growl and Klaus starting to get more nervous and fearful. He then using his vampire abilities jumped to the branch I sat on and pulled me down before I grabbed his arm and flung him into a boulder knocking him out.

"Now Klaus back to our conversation earlier why are you here," I growled as I wanted to know why my back stabbing brothers are here lets just say last in counter with them left me slightly angry "I came to find a witch who would help undo the curse," he said nervously. Then it hit me Greta sent him here I knew something about her was off she was working for Klaus. "The answer is No," I simply said emotionless "I will not go against our mothers wish to keep you cursed nor would I kill her," I snapped in rage then I heard Elijah start to stir "Who killed her Klaus?" I questioned him "Me," he mumbled "Who killed mother?" I spoke louder "I did," he said. "Who killed mother!?!" I screamed "I killed her. I killed mother. She killed Tatia I was angry she cursed me I am not a hybrid I am supposed to be a Hybrid!" He screamed at me with pure rage then we both looked to Elijah who had just heard our little shout off his face went from Shock to betrayal, sadness and finally Pure Anger and rage. Klaus had noticed this to "Rot in hell brother," I said to Klaus then jumped onto a tree branch.