PROLOGUE

"Yoongi-oppa, what are you doing?"
I asked him as soon I entered their house. Their living room has a big brown piano, I always come here after school because Yoongi teaches me how to play. We're neighbors so we've been friends for a long time.

"Of course I'm going to play this piano, that's why I'm here." Yoongi said sarcastically. He was swinging his legs from the piano stool while smirking at me .

I frowned at him.
"Your sarcasm sucks"

His smirk turned into his happy smile. A happy Yoongi smiles with his gums showing and his eyes almost closed.

"Ahyoungie, come sit with me. You still remember that piece I was teaching you?"
He motioned me to sit beside him, the stool was made only for one person and we were so close that our elbows are touching.

"Of course! Yoongi made this arrangement so I could learn piano easily!" I proudly say. Yoongi was still 9 years old and he was already a professional at playing the piano. I was four years younger than him, I wish we were the same age so we can be classmates and be together all the time, by the time I'll be nine years old I will be as great like him.

Yoongi always blushes by my compliments, he is really a shy one.

"By the way, you never told me what the title of this song was..." I said to him.

I looked upon the piano sheets and saw the notes we were playing along with a blank title and a subtitle that says for Ahyoung.

"Oh! It says--"! I was about to read the subtitle out loud but Yoongi quickly hid the papers in his backpack that was on the floor.

He was red faced. Red faced Yoongi was glaring and at the same time pouting at me. He was so cute I had to control myself to hold back from smiling.

" Aishh, why are you looking at me like that? You should've kept it before I came if you don't want me to see it! And besides... I already read it" I said.

"Why does it has my name on it?" I asked.

"Of course its because it was written for you! Recently I've been into writing songs..... B-but you're not supposed to see it!... Its not finished yet." Yoongi said. Daebak, i didn't knew his face could be more red.

I smiled, putting my attention back to the piano and start to play the song Yoongi taught me. The song Yoongi wrote for me.

"Okay then, I'll be waiting til you finish that song... Someday."

I was still waiting until today.