9: Roommate

Right after eating and the three youngest members washing the dishes, Suga called us to have an urgent dorm meeting.

"Okay, guys. Now that we're eight people in this house. The current roommate plan will be shuffled. There are four rooms in this dorm so there will be two people for each room." He said

"Do we get to decide who we want to be with?" Jimin asked while he was tugging Jungkook by the arm.

"Of course....not." Suga said and he gave us a smirk.

"Aww, I don't want to be with V. He talks in his sleep!" Jin groaned

"Hyung, I will .. REALLY not let you sleep if we get paired together. Just so you wait." V warned.

"Okay enough. So here's how we decide. So we play a game of rock,paper,scissors. The guys who win will first get to choose what room they want. They would stay there and wait until there are already two people who chooses the same room." Suga said

So we all formed a circle with our fists out, ready to play..
"Kai, gai, bo!"
Game 1 winners: Suga, Jimin, J-hope, Jin
We, the losing four waited till the hallway is clear, meaning the first four who won had already chosen their rooms.
"Okay, I think we could go now.." Jungkook said
We each stood before the doors of each room.

"Jin hyung. Jin hyung. Jin hyung. Please let it be Jin hyung!!!" V was murmuring as he grabbed the knob.

"Okay, we all go at the count of four." Rapmon said

One...

Two...

Three...

Four...

I turned the knob and entered the room and found the guy I'll be roommates with..

He was already laying in his own bed with his hands tucked behind his head. He smirked at me and said..

"Hello, roommate." He said

I can't believe this is happening..I blinked a few times to make sure I was not dreaming.

"S-suga hyung."

----

I was checking my phone as soon as I finished placing my things in the drawer that was across my bed. Liz wasn't online so there was literally nothing to do but sit here in this bed.

Suga was busy using his laptop. He was  really focused doing something, I think I heard several audios playing.

He looks cool.

"What are you looking at?" He asked suddenly taking his eyes off his laptop.

"N-nothing!" I said pretending to be busy with my phone.

"Jiyoungie, come here." He said patting a place beside him.

I sat beside him. Leaving a small space between us.

"Come closer." He said tugging my arm.

I scooted closer until our arms are almost touching. I can't focus, he was so close. He's still as pale as when we were kids. His mint green hair made him even more white.

"Ya. I know my hair looks worse up close. Focus here or I'll pinch you." He warned me and pointed at his work on his laptop screen.

"Sorry.." I said. I looked on his screen and he was working on some songs.

"These songs are what we're going to use for the next album. It was already finished before you came so I think you're not yet gonna sing for this one. Though we're planning on showing off your dance skills for this time. You're having a dance solo." He said

D-d-dance solo? Are they that confident that I could pull it off?

"But hyung, you didn't get to see me dance right? How did you know I could pull this thing off?" I asked

"You said you had dance classes for four years, right? Hyung knows you can do it!" He said as he locked his arm at my head trying to choke me.

He was so close! >___< 

He stopped and laughed. "Don't be scared. Hyung just likes you so much." He said.

Just then Jin came barging in our door.

"There's a thing called 'knocking' before entering someone's room." Suga said staring coldly at Jin who was panting like he was being chased.

"Ya! Good for you two! Do you know who my roommate is? Its V! Kim Taehyung!!!!" He whined flailing his arms around.

"He's overacting. He might get worse so please get used to this, Jiyoungie." Suga said as he rose up and pushed Jin out of the room.

"Ya. Yoongi. Can't you just switch places with me? Please! I won't be able to slee--" Jin didn't finish as Suga already shut the door.

"My job today is done so.. I'm going to sleep." He said as he slumped at his bed and shut down his laptop.

He fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes. He looks like a kid. I ruffled his hair placed a blanket over him.

"I guess my secret has to wait for some time."

-----

This is a lame update. Mian .

-eys :)